Xbox One Elite controller

odingalt

Staff member
As far as I can tell they were planning on this all along (they suspiciously left a lot of extra room on the interior of the controller on the initial release in 2013). Unless it just happened to work out that the insides ended up cavernous based on what the exterior shape needed to be based on their ergonomic studies and styling input from the artists.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
From what I've heard I believe u can't remap the triggers to the paddles so that might be a good starting point or incorporate the mods to work with the paddles even in the ragnarok. I noticed the remaps work independent of the mods so if u can make them work with the mods this would enhance the experience of the elite!

bonefisher

Well I ordered two elite controllers and they only sent me one. Maybe there only sending one out at a time til they get enough built.
Once I get the other one I'll send it your way to look what you can do or are you picking one up to look into this Odin?

bonefisher

From what I've heard I believe u can't remap the triggers to the paddles so that might be a good starting point or incorporate the mods to work with the paddles even in the ragnarok. I noticed the remaps work independent of the mods so if u can make them work with the mods this would enhance the experience of the elite!
I can remap the triggers to the paddles and put them anywhere but together (LT and RT = no go) I can even put triggers to d-pad. When I remap them, it doesn't do default action anymore.

Last edited:

bonefisher

Ok went all out! Just picked up my elite console with another elite controller. Just give the word......

Jees haven't logged in since the old website... Sorry to hear the 3.5mm jack messing you guys up Odin.. You guys must cringe when you hear about new controllers or updates coming out

Salamito140

Hey Einar how much do you think you are going to sell the Elite Controller if you ever decide to Ragnarok or Berserker it? I am debating on what to do right now. I really miss having a Viking in my gaming life :)

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I'd imagine that u could ragnarok the new elite with the rev d rag mod chip. Its pretty much the same pcb as the 3.5mm setup minus the extra bolt on hardware.

bonefisher

I have 3 elite controllers! My wish list for Christmas Odin, one rag elite, one berserker elite and one left alone.....lol. Will settle for a rag chip for now. Just say the word and I'll send one in.....

Hey guys how do I send my old working macro controller in for the upgrade ? I don't see anything standing out to me - I assume open a ticket ?

bonefisher

They will be back to xbox one sooner or later and no fan boy because I own everything. If I'm a fan boy it would my pc that kicks out 200 fps on certain servers. The online experience on xbox one blows away PS4 that is for sure. They are not even in the hunt.

odingalt

Staff member
Hey Einar how much do you think you are going to sell the Elite Controller if you ever decide to Ragnarok or Berserker it? I am debating on what to do right now. I really miss having a Viking in my gaming life :)

Not sure what the plan is yet.