Black Ops III

bonefisher

Here is a all around rapid fire for the semi-auto's and burst weapons. There several jitter's for testing if it starts switching on you back off one til it stops. #5 is the fastest and most likely have to back up to #3. These are for several weapons hip firing M8A7, Sheiva, 48 Dredge, XR-2, Pharo, Haymaker, 205 Brecci and pistols. Enjoy!

Attachments

• (Black Ops III) X_Y Y Jitter #1.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 10
  • (Black Ops III) X_Y Y Jitter #2.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 9
  • (Black Ops III) X_Y Y Jitter #3.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 9
  • (Black Ops III) X_Y Y Jitter #4.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 8
  • (Black Ops III) X_Y Y Jitter #5.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 14
  • (Black Ops III) XYY Jitter #1.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 6
  • (Black Ops III) XYY Jitter #2.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 5
  • (Black Ops III) XYY Jitter #3.vkm
  • (Black Ops III) XYY Jitter #4.vkm
  • (Black Ops III) XYY Jitter #5.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 12

vamtnz

Bone
Have you had time to dial in rapid fire for the semi auto's and burst fire weapons for black ops III for the rag?
Since the last update my jitter is messed up for the M8A1. What would be a good starting point and what increments
should I try up or down? Thanks

bonefisher

Bone
Have you had time to dial in rapid fire for the semi auto's and burst fire weapons for black ops III for the rag?
Since the last update my jitter is messed up for the M8A1. What would be a good starting point and what increments
should I try up or down? Thanks
Try 14.0 sps and go up.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Easy. 10 ms left trigger pull, 90ms LT release. This gives u enough time to fully aim in then it spams the LT making it lock on to enimies / zombies.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Well this is for the 360 macro and only way I know of is to install the software provided by viking when u purchase a macro controller.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

If my memory serves me right I don't be live there is auto aim assist in AW. The campaign mode might work but everything else won't. I'd say try it in campaign and make sure aim assist is on in the game options.

If my memory serves me right I don't be live there is auto aim assist in AW. The campaign mode might work but everything else won't. I'd say try it in campaign and make sure aim assist is on in the game options.
lol nah I am done with campaign mode. I don't go back to it. I was hoping to get an auto aim in zombies for AW and Bo3. Can't wait to get Bo3 and try in it.