Black Ops III

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I'm not suggesting u play campaign mode but just test out the auto aim macros that bonefisher and I made in campaign mode to see if it works. Of it does then it should work in bo3 zombies.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I have very little time these days but I will try to make some macros for this game for the 360 guys. I got some cool stuff and some pretty simple stuff that's affective like my burst melee. Basically head on takes two melees to take someone down, I have a macro where (any weapon) fires one quick round with an almost instantaneous melee which does just enough damage to kill someone head on in 1 hit " technically a one two hit". Hopefully I'll have time to post some stuff up when I get home from work! No promises though but I do hope so.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Here are some macros for bo3. If u need help with them read the description box or pm me.

Attachments

• BO3.vks
    25.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I'm not suggesting u play campaign mode but just test out the auto aim macros that bonefisher and I made in campaign mode to see if it works. Of it does then it should work in bo3 zombies.
Just tried the auto aim rune in Bo3 zombies and yes it works! :p but in Bo3 campaign its kinda slow. It detects the enemies very late.

gamergirl

bonefisher, do you have the best rapid fire for sheiva? mine is slow. I am using a black ops III one I found on a forum?

gamergirl

hmm, weird, its the same speed, the pistol shoots fast, but the sheiva is still slow, even with rapid fire attachment? is it modblocked maybe? is there a way around this? Good to still see you're around helping 'Bones' :)

bonefisher

hmm, weird, its the same speed, the pistol shoots fast, but the sheiva is still slow, even with rapid fire attachment? is it modblocked maybe? is there a way around this? Good to still see you're around helping 'Bones' :)
Even with attachment rapid fire you hardly notice they bumped it up. Every gun to me the attachment isn't worth the spot. It is like a 10 to 12 percent increase. I use that rapid fire for every semi- auto or burst weapons. Good to see you playing again!

BO3 update pushed today. Brecci Jitter no longer works.

Here is the official exerpt from Activision today vaguely addressing "certain weapons"....

• Fixed an issue where certain weapons could be fired faster than their intended fire rate.
Sure enough, Brecci Jitter is officially a dodo bird...tried it, doesn't work.

Bernard

Here is the official exerpt from Activision today vaguely addressing "certain weapons"....

• Fixed an issue where certain weapons could be fired faster than their intended fire rate.
Sure enough, Brecci Jitter is officially a dodo bird...tried it, doesn't work.

Yep...I noticed it too. Bummer. Some COD you tubers were complaining about it.

Yep...I noticed it too. Bummer. Some COD you tubers were complaining about it.

What is laughable is that I play more than 95% of the players out there and am surprised I never came across another player using Brecci jitter. I got complaints frequently from others about using it, but as a whole, most players never came across somebody that used Brecci jitter. Its those few that did that complained enough to get it patched....bummer. It was the most OP setup I ever played with in all COD games. What a shame