Anyone wanna sell a macro controller???

Hi is there anybody on here that wants to sell there viking360 macro controller? There must be somebody with a few of them that they have stashed away at there house that will be willing to sell one lol. I know your not allowed to sell them on the forum so if anyone has one there willing to part with, please put it on ebay so i can buy. Thanks.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
@JLIT, why dont you put up your controller on amazon or ebay then post a link here to show your a legit seller?

Being that Viking forums is pretty much a grave site raises red flags to me and hopefully everyone reading your multiple post!

I wouldn't buy from u or recommended ANYONE READING THIS to buy from you on some shotty word of mouth deal.

Show everyone your not going to screw them over and use a reputable buy/sale medium to get your product across!

Don't take it personally I'm not saying that u are or are not a scammer but would be universally stupid for anyone to blindly buy something in a forum with no buy/sell/trade section with proper channels of sales.

@JLIT, why dont you put up your controller on amazon or ebay then post a link here to show your a legit seller?

Being that Viking forums is pretty much a grave site raises red flags to me and hopefully everyone reading your multiple post!

I wouldn't buy from u or recommended ANYONE READING THIS to buy from you on some shotty word of mouth deal.

Show everyone your not going to screw them over and use a reputable buy/sale medium to get your product across!

Don't take it personally I'm not saying that u are or are not a scammer but would be universally stupid for anyone to blindly buy something in a forum with no buy/sell/trade section with proper channels of sales.
Woah that was intense o_o