Mortal Kombat X Combo macros

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ok so Ive been working on reverse engineering Controllermax MKX scripts and Ive done so on a bunch of their scripts. I give the creators full credit and list there names on the combos i will share. Please read the description box to see who made it and how it works.

If anyone copies this to beserker format please give credit to the authors please. Ill post up a couple for starters but im still working on a bunch of these combos for multible characters. I have very little time anymore to do this and i get yelled @ all the time for my Nerdy hobbies so I hope u all appriciate this.

Ill post up a buch more charactors when i finalize the timmings. I honestly have to rebuild these codes from scratch. The CM scripts get me close but i have to fine tune every one I replicate. Not to mention my macro software if messed up. It will throw my anologe movement in opposite directions after i make something then i have to go threw it like 10 times before it register the right anolge movements i input. U will see this on a lot of the timelines. Anologe movements will shoot out of the circle. Anyway enjoy.

Attachments

• Kung Jin 41% 14 Hit Bojutsu (L).vkm
    784 bytes · Views: 84
  • Kung Jin 41% 14 Hit Bojutsu (R).vkm
    784 bytes · Views: 25
  • Raiden 22 hit 33% Combo (L).vkm
    672 bytes · Views: 36
  • Raiden 22 hit 33% Combo (R).vkm
    672 bytes · Views: 27
  • Subzero 31% Combo (L).vkm
    736 bytes · Views: 40
  • Subzero 31% Combo (R).vkm
    736 bytes · Views: 38
  • Takeda 9 hit 37% Shirya-Ryu (L).vkm
    768 bytes · Views: 22
  • Takeda 37% Combo (R).vkm
    768 bytes · Views: 24

bonefisher

I'll transform to runes and let the forge guys test these out since I don't have game... thanks Brian for all the hard work!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Kung jin uses the bojutso variation, raden works on all 3 variations,sub zero uses the cryogen variation & takeda uses the shyra-ryu variation.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ok here is some more Mortal Kombat X macros, this time made by me, that will crush your opponites! This is a scorpion hellfire variation combo. It uses 1 bar and comes in a overhead and/or flat ground combo. The overhead combo is a 20 hit 43% damage 1 bar hellfire code. The normal upclose combo is a 19 hit 42% damage 1 bar hellfie code. With the overhead u must be close as your fighter will jump over the head of your opponient and deal out the combo starting in mid air. The ground varation is pretty self explanitory as u just need to be upclose to your opponient. U will see a (R) or (L) at the end of the macro name. This means assign to a bottom tac switch thats on the left side. This combo means it will play out where your fighter is FACING right (or to get more detailed your fighter will be on the left side of your screen). Same deal with the (L) but vise versa.

I worked hard on this code and its still not 100% all the time. Id give it a 90% of the time. I come to realize the macro cxontroller has issues when dealing with a long macro timeline such as this! its not the same playback everytime. Ive dialed it to the best of my abilities so hopefully it will work for you beserker fellows if bonefisher decides to replicate my scripts for usage. I have this @ 100% effectivness on my CM device even during online play but cant seem to crack it perfectly for the macro. between long pauses the timings get thrown off by a couple millaseconds but with this code its has to be percise. a 10MS difference will screw everything up. Anyway enough babling here is the scorpion combos for u!

Ill be adding more combos when i get time to. The combos Ill be adding for now will be made by me. These other combos Ive posted were made by others and are very good but i perfer to just make them myself than just doing a copy convert paste type thing. hope u all like the combo and more to come!

Attachments

• H 1B 43% (L).vkm
    1,008 bytes · Views: 26
  • H 1B 43% (R).vkm
    1,008 bytes · Views: 14
  • Hellfire 1B 42% (L).vkm
    976 bytes · Views: 29
  • Hellfire 1B 42% (R).vkm
    976 bytes · Views: 23

bonefisher

Thanks WHITE! When I get a chance I'll make them out.... Really liking this KENSHI combos that I'm making, so it will be a little to kick these out but if you berserker guys want to copy over just remember set it to 2 on the multiplier for the rune to be the same as if WHITE has the multiplier set on 1 using macro software! Thank again for sharing White!

bonefisher

If you adding something up above.... Download to your saved vkm. file then open up your Viking software and what ever button you choose hover over it til you get dial to hit open macro. Then choose what macro on there and upload to controller.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

These macros may or may not work anymore as this game has had multiple patches since I made these macros. Seems like after every patch u have to re tweek the macros to get them working correctly.

bonefisher

These macros may or may not work anymore as this game has had multiple patches since I made these macros. Seems like after every patch u have to re tweek the macros to get them working correctly.
Finding out if you wait long enough( very time consuming) that it will show its ugly head where you have to adjust somewhere in the middle. Also when building one part at a time using it across the fighting grounds each step it is working correctly, plus corners brings out the ugly quick before moving on to the next part. Mine been staying pretty solid if taking time on them. I do add lag into them also from 92ms to 117ms.