Forge App not working

jerrod710

Can't get the forge app to connect to servers at viking. That is the error message that pops up a few seconds after opening the Forge app. What can I do to fix this? Need to get BO3 runes on the controller to replace the Advanced Warfare ones. Also controller software or maybe its called firmware, sorry the technical details is where I am not educated, was last updated in 2013 I believe. It probably needs updated. So where can I find that? I have not used my controller in a couple years or so and never used the Forge app so it has all changed since the last time I have loaded runes on here. Can't find the app I used to use to download runes to the controller either. If it matters the computer I am using now has Windows 10.

jerrod710

Still today I tried again a couple of times and I can't get the app to connect to the servers there at Viking. So I am having to use the old way to program my controller back when I first got the controller a few years back. I can get the Viking Forge to load on the website version but there is not a way to program the controller from there.

jerrod710

Doing some reading and trying to catch up to the changes that have happened in my long absence. I guess I am a little lost. Lol!

odingalt

Staff member
Yes be sure to re-download the latest applications from the links that Purple Essence posted. The old Forge servers were hosted at Cloudant and Heroku and those broke a long time ago, and our older applications try to connect to those old dead servers.

Deadmaxx

Where does this updated link that 'Purple Essence' posted? I can't seem to find it. I'm having the same problem with the Viking Forge not connecting. :(