how i play madden and nba2k using viking berserker controller

noonoo390

OK so for the past few years i been using the viking with madden and 2k .

the thing is with these sports games some runes/macros work some don't in the right situation .

what I've been doing with the viking berserker in madden ,is i used to find cheat plays/money plays and instead of setting up the play manually i recorded the play in practice and test it to perfection so i can set up that play with the touch of a button .

it works in online games but the key is u have to be in the right spot or the whole rune/recorded macro will not work. example when i recorded the play i was on the line backer first if you are on any other player or the lb is not in the same spot where u recorded the rune it will not work .

same for offense plays has to be same play same person u record with first ,i always select the line backer and quarterback because the plays are easier to set up if your on the middle player .

i also tried recording a perfect field goal every time from like 60 feet away works offline but online if theirs lag or net code/which is how stable the online is ,its not good forget about it working online messes up the timing .

hopefully i can get a video up when it comes out for those who want it

Last edited:

noonoo390

Things get a little tricky though when using runes/macros in nba2k.

first things first any version of nba2k the online net code is not good meaning if you recorded a rune offline don't expect it to work online . lag and other factors.

example if you want to use the berserker to record a jump shot that wont work any more it use to in the older games but the online part of 2k is so messed up dont even barter.

even for offline a recorded jump shot will work but only in the right situation meaning if somebody contest the shot that throws off the timing ,to many animations that change the shot it wont work.

but if you know a play that can get u a wide open player and you have that person jumpshot recorded (with nobody affecting his shot) theirs a good chance it will go in but this is 2k not every shot will go in even if its perfect.

you can use the viking berserker in a few ways, if you have a certain play you like to use, you can record that play setup, and have by the touch of one button that play called instead of searching for it .

also you can pull of trick moves like 360 spins ,combination cross overs ,post up moves . i think post up moves is the most effective way to use the viking with 2k at least for the latest one because theirs one unstoppable post up move u can record i have to see what happens in the new game coming up.

yea other than that i don't really know what else you can do .

like i said offline they work just as you recorded them online is a littler difficult net code and other factors .

i was using steph curry way before he was this nice ,lol and yes he was looking like how he look playing in real life almost never miss with his recorded jump shot i hope 2k can get it together .

noonoo390

the idea is to go to practice mode get your viking berserker ready to record the plays and playback and test

i tried recording the perfect field goal with the difficulty setting on all pro because i think thats what they use online still not sure but when i tried to play the field goal rune online sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't. and the times it didn't work the games was a little laggy.

odingalt

Staff member
Hey thanks for posting a good rundown of using this controller with the latest EA games.

noonoo390

i just recorded all the defense plays in my berserker its beast lol one button to set up the plays works online