Macro editing software v0.9.0.0 download link...

odingalt

Staff member
Greetings,

This hasn't officially been released yet, but "so far so good". This fixes the annoying bug with the d-pad timeline track and also should clean up issues with the analog timeline tracks, including recording and retrieving macros. If you are testing this build, please let me know what you think. Sorry, no new features just bug fixes this time around

Note, we are using a new windows-installer temporarily, you have to download both the .EXE and the .MSI file and put them in a directory together.

www.viking360.com/downloads/theviking/alpha/0.9.0.0/VikingInstaller.msi
www.viking360.com/downloads/theviking/alpha/0.9.0.0/setup.exe

Last edited by a moderator:

noonoo390

also i tried the new editor and when i make a macro for the d pad the first dot u can change but the final dot you cant is that the way its suppose to be.

odingalt

Staff member
also i tried the new editor and when i make a macro for the d pad the first dot u can change but the final dot you cant is that the way its suppose to be.

Yes. Think of it this way, the final dot represent the end of that d-pad direction being pressed. So the final dot is always just a dot on the d-pad tracks now.

C.J.

my old computer got stolden with my macro editing software will this work on my controller? I have the Viking 360 macro controller. Thanks for any help in advance you guys are awesome!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
my old computer got stolden with my macro editing software will this work on my controller? I have the Viking 360 macro controller. Thanks for any help in advance you guys are awesome!
You can install this software on your computer all it is is just a re-amped software.

odingalt

Staff member
Yes, if you download off the website or run the autoupdater it should be rolling out official 0.9.0.0. I'm having much better luck doing joystick and dpad tracks with this version. That last version was just annoying :-x resetting what I entered into the tracks.

Apex NuGz

i didnt see if you have answered this odingalt so i'll just ask away, why is there two tracks on the analog sticks? there's one for direction and then underneath if you click, its plain dot.? is that act as clicking down on thumb-stick?

Boricua

I know this is pretty much dead... but is there any way i can download the software still? the links are not working for me. im trying to use the 360 macro on my ps4 using titan one.