How to use macro360 on xbox 1 ?

odingalt

Staff member
You would need to buy some sort of third party adapter to get it to connect, but you'd also need to buy an XBOX 360 wired controller too. It's a lot of work and extra devices to pair XBOX 360 controller with anything other than XBOX 360 (or a Windows PC is do-able with minimal extra parts).

JIM WALKER

is there a guide on how to do it ? Or has anyone been able to do it ?

I did succeed, major issue is though, you have no chat capabilities at all, and there is no way round that. To be honest, though it worked, it was a laborious process to sync the controller every time you switched the xbox on, so I gave up and bought the berserker.

Sarah Nolan

Yeah to connect the micro with xbox you may first need to buy an XBOX 360 wired controller, I knew this because in the last week one of my friends who is game player use to buy Subscription pre-paid cards online from the Official site of the Press-start. So he was recently talking about connecting the macro360 on Xbox 1, you can even use the Titan one to get connected to Xbox One, PS3, PS4.

Yeah to connect the micro with xbox you may first need to buy an XBOX 360 wired controller, I knew this because in the last week one of my friends who is game player use to buy Subscription pre-paid cards online from the Official site of the Press-start. So he was recently talking about connecting the macro360 on Xbox 1, you can even use the Titan one to get connected to Xbox One, PS3, PS4.
Thread is 2 years old