Revive viking360

Flyability

is there anyway we can make this site lit again. Start selling macros or something come on man so much money to be made smh

odingalt

Staff member
I'll sell the whole design to anybody who wants to buy it, for both Berserker and Macro, source code, everything.

odingalt

Staff member
Sorry guys my life has been upside-down. This is a really hard project, anyone taking this on needs experience with PCB design, digital circuits, PIC24's, C, Java, javascript, node.js, etc. etc.

Sorry guys my life has been upside-down. This is a really hard project, anyone taking this on needs experience with PCB design, digital circuits, PIC24's, C, Java, javascript, node.js, etc. etc.
RIP Viking, if you know anyone that still selling a berzerker let me know. Best of the luck in life man, what you have accomplished here was something really amazing.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I personally dont have all those qualifications but i have contacts to people that could total get all of this including family members. Id be curious to know what u would be willing to part with for all your amazing intellectual propeties? If u have time to possibly give a short ver low down or round number just pm me odin.

I feel u as well. I have a daughter now and im married. Ive had my life go upside down in a instant. Very tough to get back on your feet. Ive always respected everything you stood and still stand for in the industry and the way u conducted business. Best coustomer service of any mod conpany to date.

I would like to take sourse codes and possibly improve on them. If anyone can do it or have connections to other huge retailers to make a updated version, id probably put me close to the top of the list. I can only think of one or two others that could potentially be qualified to deal with everything or have connections to overturn the work.

Good to see people posting in here as well.

odingalt

Staff member
Yup. I'm willing to deal. The big hassle really is getting a modchip design off the ground. The software can more or less run as-is. PS5 coming along soon...