JIM WALKER
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• my email addy is rxb101@gmail.com ..any help would be appreciated ...thanks
    Rob
    I also need some runes for CoD if you can help me out i would appreciate it I have been stumbling around the Forge but the learning curve is pretty high. i still don't know if my paddles on the bottom are switches 1 and 4 or 2 and 3 ..
    JIM WALKER
    JIM WALKER
    Looking at the controller from the top, (as you would use it to play)
    top left tac = 1
    top right tac = 3
    bottom left =2
    bottom right = 4
    hope that helps ... will add you to my drop box, it will allow you to see how runes are made so you can copy them, sadly we still cannot send runes to each other yet, also look in bonefisher'e drop box, we share stuff ....
    Jim,I am trying out some of the packs in your dropbox...but the idiot that I am, I cant figure out what macros do what, etc...in particular the bf4....can you help? i think i can figure out the titanfall, but is there any way to get a screeshot of the bf4 or maybe a user guide for a newbie like me? thanks a heap
    DISL0YALPUPPET
    DISL0YALPUPPET
    Awesome. Thanks....even though its set up for you, if you get a chance to make screenshots, i could start learning...i know im asking a lot without giving much in return, but trust me, its very much appreciated.
    JIM WALKER
    JIM WALKER
    I have added some files to dropbox taken direct from my forge, they are edit shots, some of actual runes, the others of my bf4 rune pack setup, just examples though, hopefully give you an idea of the how to ....
    DISL0YALPUPPET
    DISL0YALPUPPET
    Awesome! Thanks, sorry it took so long to get back....definitely gonna tinker this weekend with them
    Jim, my comment on that post wasn't meant to cause any trouble in the forum. I feel as though it was my fault and I do apologize for it. Have a great day Sir.
    JIM WALKER
    JIM WALKER
    Worry not my friend, the problem was down to odingalt for responding in the way that he did, there is no responsibility on your part whatsoever .... but thank you for the pm ..... my participation within the forum is over, I will log in for updates only ....
    nlnSilencenln
    nlnSilencenln
    I am sorry to hear that. I really respect everything you had to say in the forum. I was lurking these forums for more than 2 weeks and you were one that I felt had a really good handle on this new controller. I would hope that if I might need advice I could still count on you even if just in pm.
    JIM WALKER
    JIM WALKER
    no problem, if I can help then yes, pm me and I will answer the best I can .....
    Hey Jim the code didnt work as I believe that microsoft cards dont work if they are from a different country however I saved the code for you and will send it to you in a PM.
    Alright man cool well atleast they are up for others now, its awesome to hear they have them back now.
    Hey Jim can u do me a favor and try out my macros under macro game chat in mw3. I made what i believe to be some pretty bad *** ant-recoil macros for the rsass, dragunov, mp7 with & w/o RF perk, and MK14 w & w/o RF perk. they all use sensitivity 4. And if u can id like to hear what u think about them :)
    Yeah I hope I do too, but tell me if you can see any differences, would love to see any improvements over the last if thats possible.
    Bummer man....hope you get sorted soon....have played with a couple of cod macro's,they sort of work,so I reckon with your skills thay it s possible......BTW, new macro controller arrived 10 mins ago,just going to set it up and compare it to my older one....later mate.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…