odingalt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey odin. do you happen to still have the Macro editing software v0.9.0.0? if so can you send me a link to download it
    Hey Odin was checking out your bargain xb1 controllers and seen that hard wood pro remapper controller. I want to pick it up but your diy for xb1 isn't up? I wanted to get the rainbow led and adapter and some extra blades but can't access them. Let me know if u got this stuff in stock. If so I would like to get that controller and those additional add ons for it. Get back to me a.s.a.p thanks.
    Odingalt,

I was wondering if the Berzerker or the Ragnarok would work with Destiny. I recently was given a SCUF controller and it just isn't the same as a Viking. I'd like to get some guidance from you since I am eager to place an order.

Thanks for your help.
    I'm thinking about getting another berzerker for when one goes down. Does the LOVEMYVIKING still work or anything for a very very loyal customer?
    Well said bonefisher, Einar, his tag is "NobleMarden" .. spamming the site with pharmacy ads ... please block/kick him ....
    Darn bot must of got in and is loading the site with ads! I don't know if you get this message right away to kick him off!
    Yes you can go straight to the copper trace on the circuit board. We still do it this way on our old legacy modchip install. We use xacto knife to scrape off the solermask, then we use flux and solder to "tin" the copper trace, clean off flux, apply new flux, then we attach the wire.
    Hey odin I have a real quick question about the cg2 ragnarok chip install. I see in your installs u run most of your connections right off the pressure pad connections. I wanted to know if I were to use the secondary trace connections on the CG2 board for the A,B,X,Y,LB,RB and LED 3 & 4 if it would work? I wanted to post pics of my installs in the bragging rights section and show off my take on alternative wireing routes for the new ragnarok and i thought if anyone knew if this would work it would be u. Thanks for your time odin sincerly, Brian. P.S i tried sending this to u in private message but your box was full. Anyway I can tell u got a lot on your plate so im in no hurry to hear back from u so whenever u get the free time if u could just shoot me a PM on your take about this I would greatly appriciate it. Its always a pleasure talkin to ya have a great day odin.
    Sorry my computer is really bad. i tried to save this message when i was done writting it and as u can see it decided to quadruple post.
    hey man i was woundering how can i send in my thor's hammer it hasnt been 6months and i like it just sometimes it acts up and wont shoot at all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…