11/11/11

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Ive never played an oblivion are they really fun? Might try it out cause ive heard a lot of hype around it.

I will defanitly be working on some Skyrim macros... I have a couple of useful Oblivion macros up that I use every time I play

freakin love it Odingalt.... I just had to figure out good macros for my RPGs cause no mater how fast you make an M14 or FAL shoot... when you have this bad of aim.... well.... I love me some Oblivion... and Skyrim will be next mwahahaha *evil laugh*

Ashton68

A good macro could be like if i press the tac button it qickly changes to a fire or healing spell uses it and then switches back to your weapon

Here are the ones I think will be needed from day one. I will probably use my Oblivion Macros and just tweak them a bit for Skyrim...

Run Forward - On a Tac (Run forward without having to push up on the stick)
Sell one item at a time - On a Tac (used to raise mercentile if that is a skill in Skyim)
Cast Training Spells - On a Tac (would have different spell or weapon in each hand and fire them back and forth)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Here are the ones I think will be needed from day one. I will probably use my Oblivion Macros and just tweak them a bit for Skyrim...

Run Forward - On a Tac (Run forward without having to push up on the stick)
Sell one item at a time - On a Tac (used to raise mercentile if that is a skill in Skyim)
Cast Training Spells - On a Tac (would have different spell or weapon in each hand and fire them back and forth)

Merchantile got lumped in with speachcraft. I don't know if you can raise it by selling stuff or not though...

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Has anyone played a leaked copy yet? I don't have an xbox and the PC one has no crack yet... I'm pretty excited for this, probably actually moreso than MW3, this game is not a complete rehash.