2 Important things?

NYjetsNY1

Anti-recoil script for m14 needed, and whats the most accurate from (long distance) far away, non 3-round burst non sniper gun??

JLIT

I've found the FAL FN without the Supressor to be extremely accurate. its definitely my favorite for Nuke Town for picking off enemies down the two side walkways of the house that have the openings in the trailer on the opposite side

obo

i've been trying to create an anti recoil script for the m14.... its hard as hell. And everytime i have tried updating it. As soon as i press the right trigger, i can't move my right joystick back and forth hardly at all. And even when i let go of the trigger, the joystick is still messed up. It's like i can't shut the macro off. Its super annoying.

JLIT

I'm loving this G11 with Sleight Of Hand Pro. I made the mistake of using my points to get the variable zoom which is definitely counter productive on the gun. The low power scope I know works but its a bit of tunnel vision for my tastes

JLIT said:
I'm loving this G11 with Sleight Of Hand Pro. I made the mistake of using my points to get the variable zoom which is definitely counter productive on the gun. The low power scope I know works but its a bit of tunnel vision for my tastes

Hell yeah the G11 is tank!!! I just prestiged so for now it's the M16 untill Lv.44! Does anyone have an akimbo macro?

stfillans

As far as I'm aware the M14 recoil is vertical where as the Fal is a little more random and horizontally spread.

For making an anti recoil macro I would say the M14 is the easiest and best as its just shoot, slight pull down, shoot

G11 is good I imagine it is a beast with a mod on it... as its meant to be, it annoys me that it has to be a 2 burst kill at distance!!