?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYjetsNY1

stephanykitz said:
viking360 wont send me my password on viking360.com so i cant track my package

What do you mean they won't send you your password?

Did you use the wrong e-mail perhaps by accident?

http://viking360.com/reset-password

Put in the e-mail you used to order with.

"If you forgot your password, we can reset it for you. Your new password will be emailed to the email address you gave us when you purchased your controller.

Put your email address in the form on this page and click “reset password”. You should receive an email containing your new password within a few minutes. If you don’t see it soon, try checking your spam or junk folder. Sometimes automated emails like resetting a password will get flagged as spam by your email provider. If you still need help, please contact our support department."

NYjetsNY1

stephanykitz said:
I did go to that to reset password but they havent sent me an email yet and its been 3 days

First check your spam, bulk, and junk folders.
But otherwise:
It sounds like you have given the wrong e-mail. Please PM odingalt. He will verify some information, and get you set up.

NYjetsNY1

stephanykitz said:
I know i have been using the right email because i got a confirmation email after i purchased my stuff

In the confirmation e-mail there is the password.

Are you sure this confirmation e-mail was for the controller and not the forums?

NYjetsNY1

stephanykitz said:
I dont see a password and yeah it was for the controller

You should have gotten 3 e-mails actually. 2 of my original order e-mails were instant. If you got the order confirmation, you should have gotten the password in another e-mail.

Check again, and check the junk/bulk/spam folders. If you still can't find it, check the trash! If you still can't find it, PM odingalt.

stephanykitz

yeah somethings wrong then i got 1 email saying payment received then 1 saying welcome to viking forums. i messaged the person a while ago im just waiting for the person to message back

Status
Not open for further replies.