3.55mm Jack?

JuiCyyy

Hi, today i purchased a Thor's Hammer with out this jack. And im just wondering if i can still use play and charge?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

JuiCyyy said:
Hi, today i purchased a Thor's Hammer with out this jack. And im just wondering if i can still use play and charge?
If you use The pnc it disables the use of the pnc to charge the controller the only thing you can do with the pnc is program your controller where as if you used the 3.5mm Jack you could still use the pnc to charge but not to program and you would use the 3.5mm Jack to program

Fredrow

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
JuiCyyy said:
If you use The pnc it disables the use of the pnc to charge the controller the only thing you can do with the pnc is program your controller where as if you used the 3.5mm Jack you could still use the pnc to charge but not to program and you would use the 3.5mm Jack to program

You can still use the PnC to charge, but you can not play & charge at the same time. Only way you can charge your controller now is to charge it using the PnC cable while your not playing.....

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
JuiCyyy said:

You can still use the PnC to charge, but you can not play & charge at the same time. Only way you can charge your controller now is to charge it using the PnC cable while your not playing.....
you can still charge it??

Fredrow

You can still use the PnC to charge, but you can not play & charge at the same time. Only way you can charge your controller now is to charge it using the PnC cable while your not playing..... [/quote]you can still charge it??[/quote]

Yeah, if your using the M$ re-charge packs..... The only thing the PnC option wont let you do is Play & Charge at the same time.....

JuiCyyy

So what does that mean? This may sound like a stupid question, but i just recently got my play and charge, how do you charge the controller while I'm not playing?

Fredrow

JuiCyyy said:
So what does that mean? This may sound like a stupid question, but i just recently got my play and charge, how do you charge the controller while I'm not playing?

You just plug in your controller to one of the USB ports on your Xbox 360 and let it charge up.....

JuiCyyy

Another stupid question (this is embarassing, but thanks for all the help) Does the xbox have to be on? (you can laugh at my questions if you want ;))

JuiCyyy

wait...so let me get this straight. I plug in my controller to the PnC cable and plug that in the xbox before i turn it off. Then i leave the controller on while its charging?

Night

1. Turn on your xbox.
2. Plug the pnc cable into your xbox(the usb end) and the other end into your controller(the other end besides the usb end)
3.The controller then will start charging.
4. TUrn your xbox off and it will continue to charge.
5.?????
6.PROFIT $$$

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Night said:
1. Turn on your xbox.
2. Plug the pnc cable into your xbox(the usb end) and the other end into your controller(the other end besides the usb end)
5.?????
6.PROFIT $$$
haha profit.....save it to buy a new xbox ;)

JuiCyyy

Night said:
1. Turn on your xbox.
5.?????
6.PROFIT $$$

Thanks dude, this helped a whole bunch. :)

odingalt

Staff member
The other caveat with the modify PnC port option is the charge LED on the PnC cable won't work (even when it is charging) you'll have to use the on-screen battery life indicator to check on the charge status (just hit the xbox guide button when the console is on to check)