3.5mm drilling point

eastoakland

It seems you guys are sending out the 3.5mm ports instead of usb so I guess I won't be putting my sync port right above the headset jack.

Could you please post a guide on where to drill the back of the controller to mount the 3.5mm port? I don't think I'll end up getting it right on my first guess and the last thing I want is to have a controller with 3 holes in the back or a huge hole that won't even support the jack.

Thanks

Fredrow

eastoakland said:
It seems you guys are sending out the 3.5mm ports instead of usb so I guess I won't be putting my sync port right above the headset jack.

Could you please post a guide on where to drill the back of the controller to mount the 3.5mm port? I don't think I'll end up getting it right on my first guess and the last thing I want is to have a controller with 3 holes in the back or a huge hole that won't even support the jack.

Thanks

Whats going on Oak-Town...... Well here is a pic of how I determine were to place the hole for the jack....Hope this helps.....

IMG_0130.jpg

odingalt

Staff member
We used about 40-50 of those big black/silver jacks, we've since moved to a smaller square black jack that can be hot glued in place and tends to fit better. The drilling hole is the same for both.