360 macro controller givaway !!!!!!

HopeAndLove

I Would have to say Since i do not own my own Viking controller at the time being 70$ for shipping for a free controller sounds like a pretty good deal :)

JIM WALKER

I Would have to say Since i do not own my own Viking controller at the time being 70$ for shipping for a free controller sounds like a pretty good deal :)

Young feller, you have been the most persistent and most patient guy ever, you were in fact my second choice, (no offence) you are new to Viking so you tick all the boxes.

The Viking macro controller (Halo Reach special edition), I will include the original software disc, is yours .......

Please PM me and we can sort out the shipping details ....

Congrats ....

40_ounce

If hopeandlove doesn't take the controller I will. I would like to give this to my son as a late B-Day gift.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Good second choice Jim. I felt if anyone deserves this it would be hopeandlove! I know that your controller will be well appreciated and played with this individual.

JIM WALKER

Good second choice Jim. I felt if anyone deserves this it would be hopeandlove! I know that your controller will be well appreciated and played with this individual.

Yes, he/she does, would have saved a lot of aggro if I had chosen him/her first off .... seems it will be going to a good home .....

HopeAndLove

I will message you Right away Jim Just got to Talk to my parents. I will talk to you as soon as i can. Thanks so much for doing this giveaway man :)