360 mod

is it possible for you to make a 360 mod basicly there would be 10 modes each mode representing the sensativity chosen for example Mode 1 would perform a 360 spin with sensativty on 1 an so on anyway do you think it could be possible because i think it could be awesome and help alot ;)

thejld

Ok,

This mod would be sick, but you are just asking to much. This doesnt even involve the controller alot it involves your xbox so this will never happen

PS3andCOD

Contributor
The viking isn't hooked up to the sticks, but if it was it would be possible. The Vallhalla mod coming out in the fall might be able to do it, but odingalt hasn't released full specs yet.

PS3andCOD said:
The viking isn't hooked up to the sticks, but if it was it would be possible. The Vallhalla mod coming out in the fall might be able to do it, but odingalt hasn't released full specs yet.

What's exactly is this Vallhalla mod I've been hearing about???

G

yea does anybody know anything about it casue the more i hear about it the more i want one haha

Krier023

Useful Poster
Valhalla has kindof been just kept in the dark and nobody knows the exact specifics or eta of it, but it is supposedly a better mod chip with all buttons connected as both inputs and outputs. but nobody really knows except odingalt. i doubt it will have turning of the thumbsticks connected though because thumbsticks are not on/off. thumbsticks are 10% on left 20% on top 10% on right. know what im saying

Ben

Krier023 said:
I doubt it will have turning of the thumbsticks connected though because thumbsticks are not on/off. thumbsticks are 10% on left 20% on top 10% on right. know what im saying

You might be wrong about that.. ;)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
There is an ETA, odingalt said around September. Ben, have you got some info sugesting that, or are you just speculating?

Awfulz

Sounds un-needed, but really cool. Good luck figuring it out viking team :p (if you are going to attempt to)