3d printer

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Wondering about the 3d printers your selling? Wondering how user friendly the software is and if there is a forum for the product tour selling. Also curious when they will be back in stock. It looks really impressive and been dying to get a 3d printer for years now, now that they are in the realm of affordability figured I'd get your two cents on it, if it's a great printer for a first time buyer and if it has software support or support forums for builds or shared cad or whatever software system it uses. Any info is always appreciated.

odingalt

Staff member
Man you can tell I never check the forums any more! 3D printers are amazing. Get a cheap one, results are about the same anywhere in the $200 to $2000 range at the moment. Just the bells and whistles change. For off the shelf with no building try Flash Forge or Bambu. Of course the low end Ender printers are just fine honestly if you are on a budget watch for them as they sometimes go on sale under $200! Each different printer has its own learning curve bet there are tons of 3D tinkerer's out there to ask for help (Facebook groups, reddit groups, 3D printing forums).

I love having mine, I print toys for the kids, holiday ornaments, brackets for holding tools and replacement parts for random stuff that breaks around the house.

I started with Prusa because they are so popular. A fine machine no complaints, I would recommend buying a clone kit for about half the cost (definitely a bit more hassle though as some of the Chinese clone parts are bad quality, mostly their darn metric screws are lousy and one cross threaded screw ruins your day).

I almost got into selling my own Prusa clone kits, I've still got boxes of random parts in the garage.

My next printer will probably be a Voron or a Bambu but only because I want to get one with an enclosure for printing higher temperature materials. Voron is DIY build, Bambu is new and has some interesting features.