4th person led

PeRpLeXiTy

I just went to go turn my modded controller on and the 4th person led isn't lighting up, what does this mean? is there any way to fix it? and if not is there a re fond or anything?

viking360fan

PeRpLeXiTy said:
I just went to go turn my modded controller on and the 4th person led isn't lighting up, what does this mean? is there any way to fix it? and if not is there a re fond or anything?
run the button test code .then let us know your results maybe we can help from their if not open a support ticket if the controller is under warrenty (90) days and you havent tampered with it you can send it in.No we dont give *re* Fonds

Ben

viking360fan said:
PeRpLeXiTy said:
run the button test code .then let us know your results maybe we can help from their if not open a support ticket if the controller is under warrenty (90) days and you havent tampered with it you can send it in.No we dont give *re* Fonds

Why would the button test code help?

It sounds like you might of knocked the controller and the LED may of came loose, open a support ticket on the main site.