A noob in need of extreme help

Discussion in 'XBOX360 Legacy Tech Support' started by Kurai Vengeance, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Kurai Vengeance

Kurai Vengeance New Member

Hey there everyone this is my first modded controller. I am trying to figure out how to set it up. Honestly I just want the rapid fire and quick reload for zombies in black ops 2 and quick reload in multiplayer. I just got this awesome thor's hammer controller and I want to use it like a pro. So if it is possible can someone teach me step by step. Thank you very much. I play Xbox so you can hit me up with a party chat or private chat. Gamertag is my name Kurai Vegeance thanks again.

2. WHITE 4ND N3RDY

WHITE 4ND N3RDY ModdingBros Representative

U should try the xbox legacy section. This is the macro controller section. The legacy sections controls the thors hammer odins raven and trys hand controllers. If u post in that section someone can probley help u out.

3. odingalt

odingalt Well-Known Member Staff Member

(Moved thread to correct forum)

Hi Kurai;

Step 1 is getting that legacy customization software installed on your PC, that'll be the key to everything.

Now I know this is for macro controller but check out this video it sort of shows what's going on with the fast reload:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Xo5dK6e3Y

Except on the Thor's Hammer what you will be tweaking is the fast reload delay number. A number of like "54 delay" should get you close for the FAL in Black Ops 2 for example.