A noob in need of extreme help

Kurai Vengeance

Hey there everyone this is my first modded controller. I am trying to figure out how to set it up. Honestly I just want the rapid fire and quick reload for zombies in black ops 2 and quick reload in multiplayer. I just got this awesome thor's hammer controller and I want to use it like a pro. So if it is possible can someone teach me step by step. Thank you very much. I play Xbox so you can hit me up with a party chat or private chat. Gamertag is my name Kurai Vegeance thanks again.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
U should try the xbox legacy section. This is the macro controller section. The legacy sections controls the thors hammer odins raven and trys hand controllers. If u post in that section someone can probley help u out.

odingalt

Staff member
(Moved thread to correct forum)

Hi Kurai;

Step 1 is getting that legacy customization software installed on your PC, that'll be the key to everything.

Now I know this is for macro controller but check out this video it sort of shows what's going on with the fast reload:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Xo5dK6e3Y

Except on the Thor's Hammer what you will be tweaking is the fast reload delay number. A number of like "54 delay" should get you close for the FAL in Black Ops 2 for example.