Adjustable Mode

Im having a little problem with the 8 Mode with Adjustable preset on my pnc sleeper.
when Ive adjusted it to say 25 sps and when I try to save it I do what the video says to tap sync button but it keeps repeating the 25 sps on the leds. then eventually I notice it starts to slow down while im in programming mode without me holding down LT... Help me with this..>..<..

EviiL sKiiLz

I have the same problem but mine keeps going up and also when i save however many sps i cant change modes and i cant switch switch rapid fire on or off unless i take the battery out

Fredrow

Just thought I would drop in my 2 cents.....lol.......

Now to be honest with ya'll I haven't used the adjustable mode at all. I used it once when E first created it just to test it out for him. But what it sounds like to me is, that you guy's are not taking it out of programmable mode. As I remember when you get to that mode setting, you have to press ??? and it puts you into the adjustable mode from there you can change the speed of it then you have to press ??? again to get out of the adjustable mode then you are in the normal mode settings. I think.....
Dont quote me on that ....lol..... I have a bunch of homework to do but I will play around with the adjustable pre-set here in a couple hours and see if I cant troubleshoot your 2 problems.