Aim Assist for Ghosts?

SammyG

Hey guys i know Bonefisher made an awesome Aim Assist for Blops II. It doesnt seem to work too well in ghosts, can anyone try to modify it to work a little better in Ghosts. Just getting started here, i havent gotten into modifying the timeline editor just yet. I'm still pretty new to all this. Any help would be appreciated.

JIM WALKER

Hi Sammy, welcome to the friendliest forum on earth ..... personally I don't play ghosts so cannot help on this one, but, I think this was covered a while back, recall a comment that the aim assist wouldn't work because cod had put patches in the game to stop it working, pretty sure Nerdy or bone will correct me on this if I have it wrong though, lol.

bonefisher

I have one working but still testing to perfect.....it will be awhile til I unload my xbox's.....in the middle of moving... a big move......soon as I get back up and running I'll be sure to kick it out.

SammyG

Thanks Jim for the response. Bonefisher i really appreciate that. Like i said ive been using your aim assisst for BO2, but it just doesnt seem to stick to them on Ghost. Thanks for the input.

SammyG

Hey Bonefisher, ever get your xbox hooked back up after the move? I would try to modify this aim assist in the timeline editor but dont have a clue where to start. No big deal just wondering man. I appreciate any help.