Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NYjetsNY1 said:
shift keys are an interesting case... its gonna be months if ever. :(

WHAAAAAAAAT! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! :(
Well if you find out any kind of info about the shift keys please inform us thank you!!!

NYjetsNY1

LiOnHeArT24 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
shift keys are an interesting case... its gonna be months if ever. :(

WHAAAAAAAAT! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! :(
Well if you find out any kind of info about the shift keys please inform us thank you!!!

Sorry! Analogs have got to be fixed first, then other more important features.

That360Guy

I really like the set up with it on the tact switch and jitter in RT. I was dying more not being able to aim...so it was a nice switch! Thanks for all you do!

NYjetsNY1

That360Guy said:
I really like the set up with it on the tact switch and jitter in RT. I was dying more not being able to aim...so it was a nice switch! Thanks for all you do!

No problem.

jameswoo

I downloaded and use the "Jitter Mod (YY Slow Method) - Right Trigger" with the M16 for hip fire, it is working great but sometimes I end up switching to my pistol while firing with RT, and I have to switch back to my M16 manually by pressing Y. Is this normal and can this be corrected? Thanks! :)

NYjetsNY1

jameswoo said:
I downloaded and use the "Jitter Mod (YY Slow Method) - Right Trigger" with the M16 for hip fire, it is working great but sometimes I end up switching to my pistol while firing with RT, and I have to switch back to my M16 manually by pressing Y. Is this normal and can this be corrected? Thanks! :)

Yes. This is normal. The controller is firing YY at such an extremely fast rate that eventually the xbox 360 can't take it and misses one Y press, thus switching your gun.

You can try more jitters here. http://viking360.com/download-software- ... tter&type=

Let me know which one works best. Please note that if you want to use second chance, do not pick an XYY jitter. This will cause you to reload and mess up your second chance.

jameswoo

Thanks for your help, I will carry a pistol and won't carry a launcher then :)

I tried the LT JITTER Aim Assist for second chance and is working well too :)

NYjetsNY1

Sukaloaf said:
i made a video mintage on these macros. go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li2mIW_Pq4g

Cool "mintage" (montage?)

Anyways I didn't make YY slow, the creator at viking360 did. I probably was the one to upload it to the library though.

I did make aim-assisted jitter, but that only works when you hold LT... it basically is an RT rapid-fire for LT so you can aim and not jitter when enemies are far away.

Cool video but I didn't see any of the aiming part, it's basically just a jitter video.

Nice video though thanks for uploading!