Akimbo mode doesn't work

Jvest18

I've tried to adjust the speeds and make them slower and it still doesn't work. Right gun fires rapid fire and left doesn't.
Playing on ghost with usb modded controller

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I've tried to adjust the speeds and make them slower and it still doesn't work. Right gun fires rapid fire and left doesn't.
Playing on ghost with usb modded controller

U have 10 modes. To get the rapid fire speed desired u have to set the rapid fire speed u want in one of the 10 classes u have and be in that class mode. Switching to akimbo mode (I believe not sure) is tac button plus directional pad left. There are 4 sub modes as well. U have to find the right sub mode that uses rapid fire. It should work as u pull the right trigger and both weapons fire. Whatever class your in will determine the rapid fire speed. Switching from akimbo to rapid fire mode should be easy as well. Tap tac + RT now your in Rapid fire, tap tac + directional pad left now back in akimbo. The mod chip will remember what sub modes u left it in. If u still have your mod sheet given to u upon purchase I suggest u study it and learn how to switch mods.

Jvest18

U have 10 modes. To get the rapid fire speed desired u have to set the rapid fire speed u want in one of the 10 classes u have and be in that class mode. Switching to akimbo mode (I believe not sure) is tac button plus directional pad left. There are 4 sub modes as well. U have to find the right sub mode that uses rapid fire. It should work as u pull the right trigger and both weapons fire. Whatever class your in will determine the rapid fire speed. Switching from akimbo to rapid fire mode should be easy as well. Tap tac + RT now your in Rapid fire, tap tac + directional pad left now back in akimbo. The mod chip will remember what sub modes u left it in. If u still have your mod sheet given to u upon purchase I suggest u study it and learn how to switch mods.

I already know how to switch mods. Once again I've already changed to many different type of rapid fire speeds as well as akimbo mode. It worked flawlessly on the same setup before that I have now on ghost. It's after ver 1.8 update that it stopped working.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I already know how to switch mods. Once again I've already changed to many different type of rapid fire speeds as well as akimbo mode. It worked flawlessly on the same setup before that I have now on ghost. It's after ver 1.8 update that it stopped working.
ok. Your first statement was vauge I could only assume that u didn't understand how to properly change modes. If u would of addressed your issue more clear as your second statement I could of assisted u better.

My advice would be to erase the v1.8 firmeware and downgrade it. Test it out on a older firmware and confirm its working as intended to rule out a hardware issue. Then if that checks out re upload v1.8 and test it out again. If it dissent work then there is an issue with the software of v.1.8 and u will have to address that to odin.