All your aim assist needs in progress!

bonefisher

UPDATED:
AimAssist LT: Assign to LT! Add a on/off tac if you like in which I prefer not to use one to free the tac's for other use!

Will help you zero in on kills with better hit markers! Works great with all guns including the sniper rifles!

AimAssist RT StrafeHipFireAuto: Assign to RT! Add a on/off tac if you like which I perfer myself!

It will Strafe side to side at a fast pace to mess with someone's head when there taking aim at you! It has very little
right stick movement to help along with the aim assist taking action but will zero in on the target! This is for hip firing!
I do use the AimAssist LT with this so if you want to aim without strafing this is the combo to run! It will cancel the
strafing when you ADS!

AimAssist Tac StrafeHipFireAuto: Assign to a Tac!

It will Strafe side to side and fire auto weapons by holding the tac down! Hip fire this!

AimAssist RT StrafeHipFireRF:

Assign to RT! Add a on/off tac if you like! Great aiming down sights and hip firing! Try the FAL with this have not tried anything else out yet! BEAST

AimAssist Tac StrafeHipFireRF:

Assign to Tac! Used FAL with this have not tried anything else! BEAST
Keep in mind works great when single target is in front of you! When multiple target's are in sight help out with the RS!

Attachments

• AimAssist LT.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 129
  • AimAssist RT StrafeHipFireAuto.vkm
    608 bytes · Views: 53
  • AimAssist Tac StrafeHipFireAuto.vkm
    608 bytes · Views: 19
  • AimAssist RT StrafeHipFireRF.vkm
    688 bytes · Views: 24
  • AimAssist Tac StrafeHipFireRF.vkm
    672 bytes · Views: 11
Last edited:

bonefisher

The aim assist LT works really great with the sniper rifles! Soon as you ADS on a target it will put the cross hairs right on them with no effort at all! Making quick scoping and drag scoping a lot more easier!

SHawking

This looks pretty ****ing epic Bonefisher, particularly with the sniper-rifles, which I suck at using; with double weapon XP on its way next weekend, I should be able to get gold/diamond snipers with your help ha! Also, as an aside, you've made my purchase of the macro controller so worth it mate, and for that, I'm eternally grateful to you. Thanks so much :)

bonefisher

Updated: Glad to help SHawking no problem! Here is a macro I call wild thing! LOL! used for auto weapons! I like how the MSMC works with this! Assign to a TAC and hold button til finish killing! AimAssist Tac WildThingRF: Used FAL with this haven't tried anything else!

Attachments

• AimAssist Tac WildThing.vkm
    640 bytes · Views: 26
  • AimAssist Tac WildThingRF.vkm
    752 bytes · Views: 9
Last edited:

bonefisher

Here is the RT version of WILD THING! Which way did he go? LOL!

Attachments

• AimAssist RT WildThing.vkm
    624 bytes · Views: 33

bonefisher

If you cant strafe while aiming down sight whats the point?

Long as you have stick movement either if is a side to side on your LS or aiming left to right on your RS the aim assist will be active! You have to make sure you have it on in your xbox and game settings to work!! Have you even tried it out yet? It acts like a magnet to your target! When there is multiple targets it trys to follow all of them even behind rocks etc. that's when to help out a little bit with RS or it will move everywhere!

Last edited:

jtrain1754

Yes I have tried it...but while aiming down sight like you said it doesn't allow you to strafe from side to side. Moving side to side while aiming down sight allows you to dodge bullets. With this you cannot strafe while aiming...which makes stock completely useless on all the guns while using this. Now it does kick *** with the sniper and you're right bullets seem to register better but if you cant strafe side to side then it renders this useless. fps shooters are exactly that strafing and moving...

bonefisher

More or less I made the aim assist LT for sniping because it stops you in you tracks when ADS but still works for all weapons! Which I don't take long for a shot when I ADS! When I strafe someone I hip fire anyways which you can't move fast in ADS!

jtrain1754

I understand what you're saying. Great post just wish I could strafe while aiming :( Makes it very difficult to use some of the semi autos

bonefisher

I understand what you're saying. Great post just wish I could strafe while aiming :( Makes it very difficult to use some of the semi autos

If your moving side to side when your aiming you have it active anyways! I'll make one for you when I get up from sleeping! Going to bed worked all night!

bonefisher

Here you go! Tell me how you like it and if it needs improving! Now you can use your favorite RF! I tested it out with the FAL and kill it! 35-4 only reason I died on one of the deaths was making changes to the macro! LOL! Check it out in a private match before to get use to it!

Attachments

• AimAssist LT Strafe.vkm
    608 bytes · Views: 25

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
This probley won't help u at all unless u have a cornus x USB mod but they have a strafe like bonefishers macro that does the same deal with the auto aim and it has a bunch of different settings on how it runs. The nice thing about it to is one mode in particular u can use the strafe when u are in full trigger pull and choose when u don't want to strafe by doing half trigger pulls. It works with aim, without aim or both using trigger pull sensitivity.