An Idea for a Feature

Noupoi

I haven't seen this on any of you guy's product pages, so I'd like to suggest a useful feature. This isn't really game specific, but I thought this was the most suitable forum. :)

My idea is to have a feature that lets you fire normally and with rapidfire with a trigger without having to toggle it on and off. The way is propose this is that you have to pull the trigger all the way down for rapid fire, but if you don't pull it beyond a point, you can get normal fire.

What do you think? :D

Ben

This is a good idea, I'm sure it is possible as the triggers can vary with the pressure. Lets hope OD looks into this then ;)

odingalt

Staff member
At first glance I am thinking yes, this is a possibility. Half trigger = regular fire, full trigger = rapidfire. Anybody else interested in this? We continue to get buried by x-mas holiday rush, we're probably looking after the 25th of December before I can get some new codes out (sorry to all you existing customers! Will do my best to play 'catch up' on any needed software coding after the rush has died!)

(For the time being, if any customer interested in this happens to have a Raven, we've got an all-in-one driver on the downloads page right now that puts the rapidfire on the right tac switch, and the right trig is normal fire.)

Itz CHARLEY

i saw a guy in the bragging rights forum who put a tact switch under the trigger so it only activated the switch when he pulled all the way down.

t4ius

in the heat of battle, who's gonna think about pulling trigger half way when u trying to get the perfect kill.
nobody, that's who. why bother, instead just use short bursts instead...

Paul

t4ius said:
in the heat of battle, who's gonna think about pulling trigger half way when u trying to get the perfect kill.
nobody, that's who. why bother, instead just use short bursts instead...

Full auto ACRs plus M9 Akimbos.

Shouldn't be a big problem if you have the Raven, but Hammer, yeah.

The Hammer user's can use maybe an ACR and a non akimbo semi auto. :)