Anbodyy workin on 2k12 or Madden 12 Macros

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
If I had them I would however don't be discouraged to work on some yourself. The easiest way is to put a record button there then record yourself doing a spectacular catch (whatever that is) then you could play it back. Once it perfected just export it to the software name it and upload here I'm sure there are others out there that would enjoy a few macros for madden.

noonoo390

yea like mj said you have to just record it yourself its very easy i made shooting macros for Stephen curry and ellis perfect release every time i scored 64 with curry in online assocation. and one for my myplayer very easy all you have to do is get open and automatic i had madden and tried to make the spectacular catch but its to hard for me(dont really know how to do it) traded it in for 2k12 lol madden sucks this year . oh yea i also created field goal, perfect kickoff and ,perfect offside kick but just like 2k12 it works perfect offline but not online do to lag and i tried to record madden macros while playing online but it doesnt work because every damm online game has a different lag speed witch messes up the macro i have perfect connection but the online sucks for there laggy games gosh do anybody know how to create better servers but ill save that topic for another website lol.

noonoo390

but if you need a certain player perfect jump shot i can make it for you and post it i cant put it in the library tho because i dont have an account i bought the controller somewhere else yea i hope 2k can fix the online then probably the macros would work online but for now if you record a maco offline it can only be used in offline modes and agianst the cpu in online assocation haven tried it agianst human ppl yet in asso.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
i have 2k12 but i cant think of any macros to make there isnt an abundance of things u can record and play back multiple times

NYjetsNY1

hey for any macros i post can you guys put them in the library for me

Sure, just make a new thread and post them in it and make sure you basically say "Jets, post these in the library" and I'll be sure to do so + give you credit. Remember to include a description!