ANNOUNCEMENT: I believe i just cracked the Invincibility Snaking Macro!!!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Go to NY jets miscellaneous sticky thread and in there u will find my 2 macros I made for Invincibility Snaking for Default & Tactical users! I call them 95% Invincibility Snaking! I call them this cause i was hit a couple times by the zombies but i never died. I went to Local play in zombies and set the zombie mode to original and put it on zombie level 20. I stood in one spot not moving and stayed alive for 7min. I never actually died i just got tired of watching 100 zombies around me. I even fired all my ammo in them even while i was aiming in and never got hit. There are a couple of times were a zombie would get a lucky hit in but never enough to kill me. Im sure u can die with this if the zombies get 2 lucky hits on u or u get in a prone block situation but really look at the big picture, level 20 zombies staying alive for 7 min till i got tired & quit out and successfully aimed and fired all my ammo in them without getting hit. I literally couldn't move I was surrounded in 360 degrees of zombies trying to break out through all angles and never died. I feel this is the best it can get and i took it to the fastest possible snaking settings i could get it to run before it just wouldn't work right. Test it out give your feedback and maybe who knows someone might get it 100% perfect but I feel this is 95% perfect.

Update: U can still die with this macro. the more i tested it the more i died. a lot of times the zombies would force me into a prone block and a lot of times how i died was i would get double hit at once. I got a little better results by moving the led just one bar line forward. (u might want to do this on these two macros but its hard to tell if it made a difference or not) I really got it maxed out. u cant move the A button back one bar without it not working right. I don't know but i have a strong feeling that in this game u might never achieve full 100% invincibility but I feel i did a real good job on this one and id like other to take on this challenge and see if some fresh new perspective can mabey crack this invincibility snake. If anything i greatly improved on this existing macro and im sure other will enjoy using it.

Last edited:

JamesCaywood

i was trying to use your zombie set up mobs and what is toggle macro for rs it doesnt do nothing and the BO2 turboknife do i need to buy semtxs?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I was just tryin stuff out. I wanted to see if i could turbo knife with flashbangs equiped in zombies. i never got around to testing it. u can probley just take it off same with the bottom left tac.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ill tell u what ill make u a new updated zombie file to try out here. I don't know if you are a default or tactical user so I set up two Invincibility snake macros made by Ny jets. U can toggle zombie aim on/off with one tap of the tac now!

Attachments

• BO2 zombie.vks
    12.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I dont know if there are semtex in zombies but i know u can get flashbangs or concussion and i already have turbo knifes that work with those tactical perks. Ill test it out using a tactical meathod for u and if i get it working ill add it in for u.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Well try my BO2 turbo Knife (RB) tactical and see if that works. for some reason i haven't had success in turbo knifing in zombies. it just knifes and throws my equipment which is strange cause it work on online multiplayer.