ANNOUNCEMENT: Snaking + Invincibility in Zombies!!!!

NYjetsNY1

With a slight RS forward + snaking you can achieve invincibility in zombies! Complete and utter invincibility.

Pros: -Zombies can't hit you
-You're invincible to zombies! They can't hit you. You can be in a horde of zombies (unlimited horde of them) and they will never once hit you
-You can be in the center of a horde attracting zombies while your friends kill them, or you can spray them yourselves.
Cons: -Not 100% fool proof yet. Zombies still get off occasionally hits.
-If you see "prone-blocked" because you went somewhere you can't prone - you can get hurt there.
-During the RS forward version of snaking, you can't move left and right
-You must only have one snaking macro on at a time, with different speeds of forward moving

Anyways I'm enjoying making my own snaking mods that get me invincibility in zombies mode, however I need more testing time.

Once I finish creating / testing I'll post some.

Boricua

So can i. Im loving this snaking macro soo much its insane.. i got a couple good game plays of me using it and its crazy lol... u can hide behind cover n the enemy can't see u but u can see them. Basically u can shoot through stuff.
I hope this doesn't get patch anytime soon as i only seen one other person doing it so far but he was just showing off.
Anyone can do it but u can't use it to its full potential with out the macro controller ;D. or have 2 extra thumbs.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I used it on line once and i got like 10 messages right away from people wondering how i do it. I didn't say nothing i just blocked the communication cause like 3 people wouldn't leave me alone asking how i was snaking lol.

NYjetsNY1

I used it on line once and i got like 10 messages right away from people wondering how i do it. I didn't say nothing i just blocked the communication cause like 3 people wouldn't leave me alone asking how i was snaking lol.

I'm trying to get 100% invincibility, using just snaking + moving I can still get hit. I'm trying to find a way to not get hit at all no matter what. Brian can you play with the timings of the a/b(rs) of the snaking mod here http://www.viking360.com/forums/showthread.php?4775-Black-Ops-II-Macro-Upload-Miscellaneous ?

In zombies I don't 100% snake according to people watch every so often I do a little hop-step like thing and I think that's when you're vulnerable.

Brian, can you try to make the snaking macro here http://www.viking360.com/forums/showthread.php?4775-Black-Ops-II-Macro-Upload-Miscellaneous

to work better in zombies? Change the timings of the a or b possibly? I don't have time to test but if you have time to mess with it and see what you can do to get 100% invincibility in zombies because I know it is possible!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I can try but i cant guarantee anything. I might be going back to work sometime in the middle of next week. Im in a union and ive been talkin to this union company that tells me they have like 2 years of solid work so I might be real busy again so i might only be available on weekends if they decide to hire me.

NYjetsNY1

Any intelligent macro creators! I need your assistance.

Take the snaking macro found here: http://www.viking360.com/forums/showthread.php?4775-Black-Ops-II-Macro-Upload-Miscellaneous

And slightly edit the a dots. Basically move the a dots slightly apart from each other or close together. I'm trying to get this snake PERFECT. With a PERFECT snake, you will be invincible in zombies. So if anyone can take the time to create a bunch of different macros that all have slightly different a-dot placements, and can test this out in zombies, that would be great.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

does this still work?
No it was patched in BO2 pretty fast after it was released. If u play the origional blackops this snaking macro works but it dosent make u invencible. Its fun to use to get reactions out of people and catches people off gaurd. I havent tested it agenst K9s in BO so who knows it might make u envenci le agenst dog attacks.