Anti Recoil for the ACR

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I dont know about the ACR but some time ago I posted speeds for ragnarok PS3 and XBOX for zero recoil for the G36C. It still shoots almost full speed and every bullet hits dead on the other bullet. U can shoot across the whole map into a wall and it will look like u only shot one bullet in the wall. Thats how dead accurate it is. If Im not mistaken it does a pretty good job with the ACR as well. Ill find my old thread then update it to this thread for u guys to try out.

Ok found my old thread the magic sps is 10.3. try that on the ACR but I would deffenently suggest using the G36C. U can ring headshots across the map all day with the ACOG scope. Check it out!

Last edited:

Jochemke

I dont know about the ACR but some time ago I posted speeds for ragnarok PS3 and XBOX for zero recoil for the G36C. It still shoots almost full speed and every bullet hits dead on the other bullet. U can shoot across the whole map into a wall and it will look like u only shot one bullet in the wall. Thats how dead accurate it is. If Im not mistaken it does a pretty good job with the ACR as well. Ill find my old thread then update it to this thread for u guys to try out.

Ok found my old thread the magic sps is 10.3. try that on the ACR but I would deffenently suggest using the G36C. U can ring headshots across the map all day with the ACOG scope. Check it out!

Does it matter what setup you choose with the g36c to have 0 recoil? Or doesn't it matter if you choose stability, kick, focus etc

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Does it matter what setup you choose with the g36c to have 0 recoil? Or doesn't it matter if you choose stability, kick, focus etc
No it dosent matter. It will free u from having to use stability or other perks so u can set it up to be as deadly as possible. Its funny to cause some people will call u out on it calling u a modder. I use to **** people off in that game before BO2 with that gun.

Jochemke

No it dosent matter. It will free u from having to use stability or other perks so u can set it up to be as deadly as possible. Its funny to cause some people will call u out on it calling u a modder. I use to **** people off in that game before BO2 with that gun.

Lol just gave it a try. Its beast xo. I think i found myself a new favorite.

Tnx again