Anti Recoil

Basegod

Are there anymore anti recoil weapons besideds the g36c and mk14 which still has recoil but o well and also my The G36c recoil macro is awesome i played last night and was called a hacker because how accurate my weapon was BTW any cod players my K/D is 2.28 add me if you want to idc ill play with anybody gamertag Blitzen2010----idk if i have a space or not but just add me

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
There really isn't that many more 0 recoil weapons in this game. The g36c 0 recoil actually uses RF to slow the rate of fire down just enough to were the gun doesn't kick up as opposed to the traditional anti recoil method were u alter the analog movements to fight the recoil. As for the mk 14 it doesn't really need anti recoil, u can use humanized rapidfire to get your accurate shots and it makes your bullets more deadly. There is one more weapon that works as 0 recoil by slowing the rate of fire on automatic weapons and that is the scar. if u use Bobdudes G36c 0 recoil macro with the scar it will produce 0 recoil on that weapon but it significantly slows the scars rate of fire and your better off using the g36c cause it packs more of a punch. The mp7 recoil can be greatly reduced as well with that macro but same scenario with the scar it slows your rate of fire too much and is almost unpractical to use. Besides the scar and mp7 have such slight recoil as is so i dont think its really needed on those weapons.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I dont think personally that any gun needs a anti recoil macro however if you really want some I suggest you make some with the downward analog movements.