Anti recoil??

Just wanted to know if there is a way to ge no recoli on the ps3 ragnarock usb controller. I see that some of the xbox controllers do it but It looks like its mostly the macro, so is there a certain speed setup that will knock the recoil down or make it not happen at all?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
There is a anti recoil rapidfire in MW3 for the G36C. Perfect 0 recoil. Adding rapidfire to automatics slows the rate of fire down and in some cases can make a gun have little to no kick. It does however sacrafice the rate of fire. U just have to play around with different speeds and try to find the sweet spot. This also only work on a handful of weapons.

Last edited:
thanks for that reply sorry I should have put in the post black ops 2 I was wondering if there was any known settings to knock recoil down to zero or a min in black ops 2 sorry

Jochemke

There is a anti recoil rapidfire in MW3 for the G36C. Perfect 0 recoil. Adding rapidfire to automatics slows the rate of fire down and in some cases can make a gun have little to no kick. It does however sacrafice the rate of fire. U just have to play around with different speeds and try to find the sweet spot. This also only work on a handful of weapons.

And do you happen to know the speed setting for this trick?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yes I do I came up with It quite some time ago when MW3 first came out. Ill have to dig through my old threads and when I find it ill post my speed that I made when this game was released.

10.3 sps

Last edited: