any fifa15 skill packs or runes?

I'm trying to put together my fifa runes if goes well I'll post it up.

Problem is its pretty limited as its reliant on direction your moving so can only do skills in up/down/left/right and ideally a lot need to use the 8 directions.

Support did tell me they may in the long term future to add option to base rune based on the direction your pointing, which would open the door massively to what can be done with fifa skills, but not sure how far that is or whether it will come.

If you only want advanced body feint I should be able to get that for you fairly easy, if you want other skills let me know which and I'll see what I can do

bonefisher

you can move in all directions around the clock in any direction you want. if you put it in free movement you can move in a position on the dial.

you can move in all directions around the clock in any direction you want. if you put it in free movement you can move in a position on the dial.

Yea I know but I mean when activating the skill, so for example when I'm attacking left I use the buttons <LS and tac #2 to activate the skill to the left, because in football your always changing the position you face, so the skill has to be performed in relation to the direction your moving.

Unless I'm missing a trick I haven't thought of?

bonefisher

Yea I know but I mean when activating the skill, so for example when I'm attacking left I use the buttons <LS and tac #2 to activate the skill to the left, because in football your always changing the position you face, so the skill has to be performed in relation to the direction your moving.

Unless I'm missing a trick I haven't thought of?
I don't know the default stick layout so tell me and I'll give you ideas.... is it same moves with right and left sides?

bonefisher

you can put two moves on the LS one activated with led light color for left side and one not activated with led light color for right side and depending if your going right or left use tac 2 for both activate/ deactivate and you can quickly change like that to have more moves at a better response. Plus you can inhibit things from going off if I new the default layout.

quick example

ok so say the default skill for ease sake is if your moving forward (holding LS UP) then the skill is RS UP, back to center, RS LEFT/RIGHT

But now say your running in a different direction lets say left the skill is the same but always in relation to direction your moving so...

holding LS LEFT, then the skill RS LEFT, back to center, RS UP/DOWN

Hard for me to explain clearly but hopefully that makes sense? but bare in mind there's really 8 directions you could be running, and each skill can be performed with 2 exit left and right

you can put two moves on the LS one activated with led light color for left side and one not activated with led light color for right side and depending if your going right or left use tac 2 for both activate/ deactivate and you can quickly change like that to have more moves at a better response. Plus you can inhibit things from going off if I new the default layout.

The problem is during a game you generally want to perform a skill move in any of the 8 directions at a moments notice so can't afford to change through group to get to correct direction, so its not always just left or right

that's true but that's only going to cover you for 2 directions I'm guessing? But fifa is a very fast paced game I still think it will be troublesome.

I'm trying to find a video that shows exactly how skills are performed to make it easier to understand but not having much luck finding one the shows it in different directions right now so bare with me

bonefisher

Ok going to download and look at this game FIFA 15 but looks like it might take a while and hopefully I deleted enough for it to fit.

bonefisher

Have EA Access Hub so I have free play day this week. This is not my thing but hopefully get you on right track before I get knock off. Not buying it that is for sure.

ah yes forgot its free EA hub this week.

That would be great will be easier to see what I mean and hopefully you get a better understanding of what's needed.

I don't really have any issues creating the skills its just thinking of a system to activate them, so if you could use your experience coming up with a method I can hopefully do the rest and share for the other fifa players here.

bonefisher

if you have the skills all done then put in the library so I can use them and look so that it will be faster that way... Just let me know if you put it up and I'll copy and then you can take back down.

Sure give me a moment to clear one of my runes up so its just fifa stuff.

Bare in mind the are not 100% perfected i just used them as tests while trying to figure out the best way to activate them.

I'll post again once it up in few mins

Ok its public.

Just checking its pretty rough with how I had them activating, but should save you some time. Each skill direction has 2 direction so 'Berba UP DOWN' basically the first direction the direction your moving (LS) and the second direction is the direction you want to exit skill

Let me know once you grabbed it will be confusing to anyone randomly browsing for it, rather it be cleaner and work better before public