any holiday dealz????

xEZxSNIPEx

i have found a mod shop with all of your cababilities and cheaper and was wondering if you could lower your pricing or pay for shipping on 4 of july. you guys rock i love viking 360. GT xEZxSNIPEx

thejld

Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow, no other store hasthe same capabilites as viking does, updates for life and a preset editor!.

apcoop7

First of all, Viking is a pretty good deal. Anywhere else you go they will nearly double their prices and they offer less than viking. Only holiday deal I would offer would be free shippping

viking360fan

xEZxSNIPEx said:
i have found a mod shop with all of your cababilities and cheaper and was wondering if you could lower your pricing or pay for shipping on 4 of july. you guys rock i love viking 360. GT xEZxSNIPEx
nope viking360 is officialy jewish.

xEZxSNIPEx

dude you guys that dont work at viking r probobly no lifes. the site is cheaper same and better stuff ( not including usb connection) chill. gosh viking is still the best, just askin a question

Adecker

Sorry bud. Those things are not the same as viking. They have one set modes, Viking Modes are interchangeable. You would have to send those back to the shop and pay to get them upgraded, where as Viking360 does it over USB (ONLY shop around). Yes, they do the same function (Rapid Fire) but DO NOT have the same capabilities.
-Adecker

PS3andCOD

Contributor
They don't have half the stuff viking has. They do seem to be reasonably priced for what they do have. Certainly beats evil.

v360Reflex

viking360fan said:
xEZxSNIPEx said:
nope viking360 is officialy jewish.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA ah. your funny kid

Krier023

Useful Poster
wow i just looked at that website and it is nothing like viking. viking is unique because of its user programmable capabilities. also i just glanced at that page but i didnt see quick reload, drop shot, sniper mode, or 1 trigger akimbo mode, so it is nothing like viking