Any New Runes?

JIM WALKER

We still cannot "share" runes, only screen shots in drop box so they can be referred to for making your own, bonefisher I know has a load of them ready, but he is in the process of moving, so they are unavailable for a while yet .....

This is Bonefishers rune pack. It is very good as it covers almost all the mods you need for cod ghosts.

Attachments

• COD GHOSTS (1).vrp
    266.1 KB · Views: 42
Page 1 has rapid fires scroll through them by tapping 1 tac...you have four which is 26,28,32 and 36 sps.....there on all the time...group2 has a stop feature for about a second or two ...which let me know if it helps with aim assist because it's working for me. then you have auto run when you apply forward press always on....you have jump on tac 2 and drop on tac 4..... USE TAC 3 to turn page.....Page 2....use tac 1 to scroll....you have aim built in on right trigger for automatic weapons...second selection is aim with rapid fire built in on right trigger.... third selection you have drop on right trigger and left inhibit on that...auto run....jump on tac 2 and drop on tac 4.....Page 3 ...you have two rapid fires 26 and 28 sps with tac 1 scrolling them....group two you have quick scopes at .38, .39, 4s and quick scope cancel reload which you can scroll by tapping d-pad left and activate/deactivate by tapping d-pad up....then you have hold breath on LT.....jump on tac 2 and drop on tac 4......Page 4 ...you have a rapid fire on always which works fine with auto too... LT has the auto aim for Extinction....jump on tac 2 and drop on tac 4...

Above is the instructions bonefisher gave me. Keep in mind when you first load the rune you will be on page 3. Hope this helps.

bonefisher

The only thing that opens it up is your Viking Berserker Controller Utility....you will not be able to see how it is made but you can play the rune pack....when you download just drag and drop in the utility...then upload to controller.