Any way slow down the blink speed...

SSBelmont

I just got my Raven and it's awesome! Your customer service is incredible too, well done guys!

I am older than the young guys so when I need to switch modes, I find it's hard for me to tell which mode I am in, as the 4th player light blinks soooooooooo fast. If it blinked a littler longer and slower I could figuer it out much easier. Is there any way you guys can slow the blink rate down and make it hold the flash for longer so I have a better change of counting the blinks to know what mode I am in?

BTW- It's not a problem if I am in mode 1 as I can just count the number ot times I press the right tac.

Regards,
Rick

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I think someone else asked something simular a little while ago, but Odingalt hasn't been around the forums for a while. Rumor is he's busy working on some sort of new mod. I wouldn't hope for this for a little while, there are other codes that need fixed and have been waiting for a while. I would beleive that it is definatly possible though.

odingalt

Staff member
Actually this gives me a code idea for our new Viking GUI - I think I can include a custom blinking speed? Some of this stuff may not be included in the initial release of the GUI, but the whole idea of the GUI is so users can customize every aspect of their Viking - how many modes they want, what speeds exactly, and things like the blink speed of the LED's. (ETA mid March)