Anyone controllers getting mod lock?

xXxICHAOSIxXx

I got one from you guys on Friday and it got locked 2 times since then was useing mode 1 that the controller came with, just giving a head up. :D

xXxICHAOSIxXx

where the mod breaks the maxim allowance of shots per second. Ex. if the limit is 11 SPS and you go with 12 you;ll get locked. and well be slowed down. :D

haVOC1787

I am guessing you are playing cod waw since only game i know of that mod limits or blocks. I know ive had this happen with the 3 round burst and 5 round burst. what happens is you must let all 3 or 5 bullets be shot b4 pulling the trigger again or it goes over the rate of fire limiter. this was a problem when the game come out.

Fredrow

xXxICHAOSIxXx said:
Wasn't useing the 3 nor 5 shot burst when i got locked. its all good it only happen 3 games outta a few hundred.

Here is another tip: For people who don't know already. Do Not Shoot Into Smoke. If someone throws a smoke grenade, DO NOT SHOOT INTO THE SMOKE. For some reason shooting into the smoke caps the fire rate.......

And I have not been caped in the past 2 weeks.......

xX MITCH Xx

i notice every time the game gets laggy a lil bit and i have my mod wide open i get lock every time so anytime u get lag try to go easy on it

Blackburn

ive had viking since before it was released publically, and ive been using it on WaW for a while, and ive never been locked

odingalt

Staff member
Anybody who is getting locked, can you report the exact game preset and version of that preset you are using (and are you using the latest codes off the downloads page)? And anything else you seem to notice (i.e. 'I always get locked out on a certain map')

haVOC1787

I know before the 8/11 patch modded controllers took and got locked if you held the trigger while reloading. I have not played waw in a while. Just let up on the trigger when reloading and see if that clears it up.

actually the reason that you get mod blocked is because you shot through a smoke grenade or a flare happens to me all the time the only other way to get blocked is the M1A1 Box magazine and it is hard to get blocked even then, go to a match and try it out for yourself i promise it is the smoke/flare's doing it