anyone else?

arsen

of all the games out there i really onyl people COD4/5 been playing 4 bc 5 is boring and vice versa. but i noticed that when i program my mod for call of duty 4 and use it its pretty jumpy and kinda shoots in a small circle around the area- hits the guy but sometime doesnt kill him.( it can probably bc the recoils a bit much hmmm for example i shoot someone the first 1or2 bullets hit him ( i have stopping power so it should take 3 to kill) and then next 1-2-3 might not hit him bc how fast these controllers are -it kinda moves in a circle around the guy- :mrgreen: then the next few shoots the bich is toast. but thats an example

when i reprogram it for cod5 .. its seems to be the actual term "jumpy" cant find a word for it but sometimes it lags it or ill shoot (actual cercomstance)a full m1a1 clip with a silencer ill get halfway through the clip and it pauses or starts shooting slower.. then again shoots normal. idk if i just espect it to shoot faster or ifs it in just my head.

just a lil info on me
i only play SnD i never shoot unless i know i can kill . i dont spray im a percision kinda player and just wanna know if other people have this problem.

odingalt

Staff member
Is this happening with the latest code off the downloads page or the code that came with your controller when you first got it?

modded matt

I had the same basic issues at first, please watch the ticker on the left, as all the codes you may have downloaded anytime before 4 days ago have bugs in them that have since been addressed, and revised.