Anyone else??

Xx Binno xX

I am experiencing some seems like lag i guess. When i power on my controller and xbox, when i go to hit my tact switches the mod wont turn on for either led. i wait about 2-3 minutes and then they both turn on and off with no problem. I tested this with the viking custom drive editor and one of the already made presets off the web site. I don't think its hard ware issue. But who knows. Maybe you do lol

NYjetsNY1

XxbinnoxX said:
I am experiencing some seems like lag i guess. When i power on my controller and xbox, when i go to hit my tact switches the mod wont turn on for either led. i wait about 2-3 minutes and then they both turn on and off with no problem. I tested this with the viking custom drive editor and one of the already made presets off the web site. I don't think its hard ware issue. But who knows. Maybe you do lol

Did you try fresh, brand new, AA batteries and after redoing the HEX file? Can you try a hex file with less stuff on it?

Xx Binno xX

I use rechargeable battery packs but ill try the AA batteries doubt it will work. Also my .hex file has only 2 things on it. 1 for one tact 1 for the other tact.

Fredrow

[color=#FFFFFF said:
XxbinnoxX[/color]]I am experiencing some seems like lag i guess. When i power on my controller and xbox, when i go to hit my tact switches the mod wont turn on for either led. i wait about 2-3 minutes and then they both turn on and off with no problem. I tested this with the viking custom drive editor and one of the already made presets off the web site. I don't think its hard ware issue. But who knows. Maybe you do lol

Binno don't worry about this problem too much, I have experienced this issue too. If you posted this problem like a month ago I would have considered this to be a hardware problem but the reason why I don't think it has to do with a hardware problem is because it has happened in two separate controller builds and each build was different (Raven/CG2 & Hand/Mx2) and using a separate purp chip on each build.

The only common denominator with both issues was that I was using the Microsoft rechargeable pack but I always use a PnC cable every time I play Xbox. The issue doesn't happen all the time either. The way I work around the problem is to remove the battery pack and just reinsert it into the controller and as soon as I turn the controller's power on I just press the tact switch to turn on the Viking and BOOM she works. I think I remember testing the theory out of using just AA batteries and everything worked A'ok-k-k-k-k-k...... But I always use the Microsoft rechargeable batteries now because I always use my controllers with the pNc cable; I play this way because it always gives the maximum amount of power to the controller and I don't have to worry about the controller lagging out/slow response from the batteries loosing juice.... So I really don't have an answer for a permanent fix to this problem but at least you can rest now knowing your controller is not fvcked up because I know how you think, you have been a customer of mine for a long time now (way before Viking360 even had the idea of starting a company....LOL)

[color=#FFFFFF said:
NYjetsNY1[/color]] Did you try fresh, brand new, AA batteries and after redoing the HEX file? Can you try a hex file with less stuff on it?

Nice answer about the fresh batteries!!!!!

But one question I have is; how come he would have to redo the hex file?

[color=#FFFFFF said:
XxbinnoxX[/color]] I tested this with the viking custom drive editor and one of the already made presets off the web site.

Xx Binno xX

Fredrow said:
[color=#FFFFFF said:
XxbinnoxX[/color]]I am experiencing some seems like lag i guess. When i power on my controller and xbox, when i go to hit my tact switches the mod wont turn on for either led. i wait about 2-3 minutes and then they both turn on and off with no problem. I tested this with the viking custom drive editor and one of the already made presets off the web site. I don't think its hard ware issue. But who knows. Maybe you do lol

Binno don't worry about this problem too much, I have experienced this issue too. If you posted this problem like a month ago I would have considered this to be a hardware problem but the reason why I don't think it has to do with a hardware problem is because it has happened in two separate controller builds and each build was different (Raven/CG2 & Hand/Mx2) and using a separate purp chip on each build.

The only common denominator with both issues was that I was using the Microsoft rechargeable pack but I always use a PnC cable every time I play Xbox. The issue doesn't happen all the time either. The way I work around the problem is to remove the battery pack and just reinsert it into the controller and as soon as I turn the controller's power on I just press the tact switch to turn on the Viking and BOOM she works. I think I remember testing the theory out of using just AA batteries and everything worked A'ok-k-k-k-k-k...... But I always use the Microsoft rechargeable batteries now because I always use my controllers with the pNc cable; I play this way because it always gives the maximum amount of power to the controller and I don't have to worry about the controller lagging out/slow response from the batteries loosing juice.... So I really don't have an answer for a permanent fix to this problem but at least you can rest now knowing your controller is not fvcked up because I know how you think, you have been a customer of mine for a long time now (way before Viking360 even had the idea of starting a company....LOL)

[quote="NYjetsNY1":nxa2endu] Did you try fresh, brand new, AA batteries and after redoing the HEX file? Can you try a hex file with less stuff on it?

[color=#FFFFFF said:
XxbinnoxX[/color]] I tested this with the viking custom drive editor and one of the already made presets off the web site.
[/quote:nxa2endu]

Yes I that is how i work around the problem as well... Its kind weird though, this never happened before. Yeah man I hate when my shit gets fvcked up but it couldn't of been a hardware because it wouldn't of taken this long to happen. I known you for 2 years now?

NYjetsNY1

Fredrow said:
[color=#FFFFFF said:

[quote="NYjetsNY1":qev2esze] Did you try fresh, brand new, AA batteries and after redoing the HEX file? Can you try a hex file with less stuff on it?

[color=#FFFFFF said:
[/quote:qev2esze]

@Fredrow, it is always good to put the HEX back on to your legacy controller, if there was a problem it could fix it. At least I know this for macro controllers - re-put the .vks on the macro controller and it can fix some issues (depends on a lot of things). I'm not the best legacy troubleshooter, but I figured the same principles may apply.

Fredrow

[color=#FFFFFF said:
XxbinnoxX[/color]] Yes I that is how i work around the problem as well... Its kind weird though, this never happened before. Yeah man I hate when my poop gets fvcked up but it couldn't of been a hardware because it wouldn't of taken this long to happen. I known you for 2 years now?

I'm not sure you did the same exact fix for this. Your first post says it takes you 2 to 3min to get the controller working. Have you tested yet with AA+ batteries?

Xx Binno xX

No I haven't tried the AA yet haven't had time I will tho. But I either wait the 2-3 minutes or I just rake take out the battery and put it back in