Anyone have a good jitter?

SuperX70Pro

I need a sprint jitter that is fast and reliable, but i don't know what to use! I've tried Jitter bug, shotgun master, and they all seem to be slow. I want one that doesn't run forward a whole lot and can move from side to side without clutching every time and switching weapons rapidly in the middle of a battle, got any ideas? I would like to have Odingalts, I have seen his youtube video and it seems to be the best one yet.. but I can't find it anywhere on the forums.

Last edited:

bonefisher

I forget which one was the fastest for that game... Haven't played BO2 in a long time... Have you used my fastest switcher? Does that still work?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I have a real good jitter I made a month ago but my computer wont let me post any macros? I just get an error code that says my file does not have a valid extension! I have not posted any macros since the new bulletin change but for some reason I cant post anymore. Its a shame. Anyway my PC is over 14 years old and im running old windows xp and its not even supported by Microsoft security essentials now and my PC is plagued by pop up viruses and I cant even see any images on my PC. So yea time to find money and get a new PC. I cannot help u even though I have it right in front of me and that to me is F*$#^%@ annoying. Sorry friend wish I could help.

JIM WALKER

I have a real good jitter I made a month ago but my computer wont let me post any macros? I just get an error code that says my file does not have a valid extension! I have not posted any macros since the new bulletin change but for some reason I cant post anymore. Its a shame. Anyway my PC is over 14 years old and im running old windows xp and its not even supported by Microsoft security essentials now and my PC is plagued by pop up viruses and I cant even see any images on my PC. So yea time to find money and get a new PC. I cannot help u even though I have it right in front of me and that to me is F*$#^%@ annoying. Sorry friend wish I could help.

What about the e-mail route, perhaps that could work, or even via a PM .... Just a thought ....

bonefisher

I was getting the same error code also.... I'm sure if he looks around he will find something to use with all the macro's we kicked out lol in BO2... He will just have to do some testing....

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Well good to hear Im not the only one having issues, bad to know that there is an issue of uploading macros! Hopefully this can be fixed soon.

SuperX70Pro

Yea, I get the same error! Maybe thats why the forums have been lacking? Because it seems like the posting for the macro's on the thread all end towards the beginning of April. But I just created my own about 6 hours ago, it doesn't really mess up like the other ones when im over a weapon, now I just need to find its max speed. But yea could you possibly email me a jitter? And does anyone have any hints on when the next update is for the site? Its kind of annoying when I want to share a macro I have tweaked with and it wont post

JIM WALKER

Ok guys, repeating this here as well as the "anything goes" thread .... just sent my other self an e-mail with a vkm attached, it works, so at least we have a work around ... Just have to trust each other with our e-mail address's ... or, you can use me as a conduit, I have a "gaming only e-mail address" you can use ... themarquis@talktalk.net ... feel free to

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Here is a sprint jiter i made a little bit ago. It has reduced forward movement as well. U should be able to strafe left to right or hold back left or back right of the LS to have almost no forward movement. Remember ALL sprint jitters are not going to be perfect. They ALL have bugs. Down weapons on the ground where X button animation comes up will mess the jitter up by stopping it from firing and swicthing to secondary weapons. Very close combat like 2 ft in front of a solder will bug it out as when he dies he will drop his weapon and the X button animation will mess up the jitter. Distance is key with this mod. U want to be far enough back when u drop someone that the weapon they are carying wont register as a grounded weapon on your screen. Also some occasions multiples of enemies at once will cause the sprint jitter to lock up and not fire. Its just the game mechanices and there is no way around it. Its best used in search and destroy. Any larger games or respawn games will lead to more grounded weapons to bug up the jitter. Sorry for the school session I just dont like hearing people complain about it if the dont know how it works.

SO HERE IT IS!

Attachments

• BO2 Hybrid jitter.vkm
    640 bytes · Views: 18

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Here is a sprint jiter i made a little bit ago. It has reduced forward movement as well. U should be able to strafe left to right or hold back left or back right of the LS to have almost no forward movement. Remember ALL sprint jitters are not going to be perfect. They ALL have bugs. Down weapons on the ground where X button animation comes up will mess the jitter up by stopping it from firing and swicthing to secondary weapons. Very close combat like 2 ft in front of a solder will bug it out as when he dies he will drop his weapon and the X button animation will mess up the jitter. Distance is key with this mod. U want to be far enough back when u drop someone that the weapon they are carying wont register as a grounded weapon on your screen. Also some occasions multiples of enemies at once will cause the sprint jitter to lock up and not fire. Its just the game mechanices and there is no way around it. Its best used in search and destroy. Any larger games or respawn games will lead to more grounded weapons to bug up the jitter. Sorry for the school session I just dont like hearing people complain about it if the dont know how it works.

SO HERE IT IS!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Sorry my computer is all messed up. Tried to load it not working. Computer keeps freezing up. Computers toast. I get a new PC in one month lol. See everyone then.

bonefisher

SO HERE IT IS!
Good Brian! That you explain how these work and how hard to even get a jitter to work around the game mechanics any more..... The jitter is at it's near end....even the drop shots and jump shots in BF4 there making delays in to make it no fun to play.

SuperX70Pro

I forget which one was the fastest for that game... Haven't played BO2 in a long time... Have you used my fastest switcher? Does that still work?
The fast switcher never did get patched, i know it still works for the LMG's not really sure on other weapons. And thanks N3RDY! It works a whole lot better than the other ones

JIM WALKER

Between bone and n3rdy, macro's and runes do not get any better, look forward to n3rdy starting on runes, sorry bone, but he will give you a bit of competition mate, a battle of the runes ... awesome ...lol

bonefisher

It's all good because I mite have my hands full for the next 6 month's or so and won't be able to build any! Brian does awesome work can't get any better!