Anyone have a M1216 jitter?

Hey just seeing if anyone has a jitter for the m1216, the last shotgun?. I have tried heaps of different ways of trying to make one but with no luck. Hopefully someone has one or will be able to make one thanks.

bonefisher

Download the xyy jitters from the first black ops! Or go in ModdingBros media folder and download there !

Gleipnir

Download the xyy jitters from the first black ops! Or go in ModdingBros media folder and download there !

lol neither of these will effectively jitter the automatic shotgun...he's referring to a jitter that only skips the barrel twist portion of the animation

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I am manually able to decrease the animation of the barrel spin by tapping X on the final 4th shot followed imeadiatley by YY that needs to be tapped super fast. I noticed when I got my trimming down I noticed there was very little pause between the 4 burst. If I had access to a computer I could do a record playback then tweek the editor to make this macro. If any else want to tackle this try what I mentioned because its totally possible.