Anyone using usb ragnarok for bf3?

iflawdya

I played tonight and left it on default and I had full auto on the sniper rifles as well as pistols. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

battlelog

Yeah but was it fast?? Did you have alot of recoil?? Let me know Iuse the Famas and if you put it on burst frie it works pretty good. Have you playedd around with other guns?

battlelog

I have not tried it on default settings, will try that in a bit, if you have the famas let me know and I can give you a few tips that I have tried and it works pretty good. I have had the controller for about a month now and I really like it cause you can change the settings using your pc.

battlelog

Lol, yeah its a pretty good gun in the game, If you use any auto gun in the game, put it on burst and adjust the rapid fire setting for mode 1, The famas I have it at 4.0, 4.5 or 5.0, any more than that and you get alot of recoil. The one thing I did notice is that every gun in this game is very diffrent, the mode you use for the famas will not work lets say on the P90, the modes are diffrent. I would pick a gun and stick with it and jut get play with the speed settings, it took me some time to get use to it but once you get it down you will drop alot of peeps man. Let me know if I can help you more, by the way pm me and we can hook up to play some BF3, :)

iflawdya

I still have a lot to learn with the controller. Like how do you adjust the rapid fire setting in the game?

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
What settings have you guys been using for BF3? Just noticed this topic and I was curious as to what speeds you use because I love this game.

battlelog

Well dude it depends on the guns that you are using each one has its own speed to be set at, what gun are you using?

battlelog

I have also tried the controller on socom confrontaion and socom 4, it kinda works on some guns, but one thing for sure is if you do use a auto gun, make sure to put it on burst mode if the weapon has that setting in the game. On the socom games pretty much all the guns have that setting, but again it all depends on the guns you use, socom 4 my setting is higher but it works pretty good and you get really no recoil in the game same for confrontation, kind weird i guess.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Yeah, I figured it'd depend on the gun but I was just wondering if you guys found a good overall setting. Right now I've been using the M39 EMR sniper, the MP7, the Type 88 LMG, and the KH2002 (3 shot burst assault rifle). On the assault rifle I've been using 8.1 SPS, same as the MK14 in MW3, and it worked really well but it sucks on pistols.

battlelog

I have the famas and thats what I pretty much use all the time, I found out that 9.0 or 8.5 on burst mode works great, dudes drop big time, you get a bit of recoil, but you get use to it.