Application Error?

Lou

I'm trying to access my runes, but I get this error...

Application Error
An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. Please try again in a few moments.

If you are the application owner, check your logs for details.

I am having same problem APPLICATION ERROR when I go to download my rune. I also get SERVER OFFLINE when I try to save rune.

Lou

Me too. Any update on this issue? I haven't seen any response to this from Viking yet.
Not that I know of. I wouldn't mind the downtime, but the game I've been waiting on all year will be playable at midnight, definitely need to be in the lab with my runes for it.

I have not been able to Save a Rune or download a Rune. Forge Server is down. This has been noted in another post by Lou. I chimed in then with him.

This server issue has been going on for hours now with no response from Viking.

Freyja

Staff member
We're having issues with it here at the shop too. Working on getting it fixed. We've made a lot of changes to it lately so please bear with us as we try to make it better.

Lou

We're having issues with it here at the shop too. Working on getting it fixed. We've made a lot of changes to it lately so please bear with us as we try to make it better.
Good to hear something about it. I hope it gets fixed soon.

bonefisher

The App isn't logging in either. You can do it the original way for now by downloading to computer and using the Utility to put on controller.

Lou

I can't download any of my updated runes to the computer, can't access them. All my other runes before the app came out are outdated.

odingalt

Staff member
Sorry, didn't know you guys even had that herokuapp address. Definitely want to use the http://forge.vikingdigital.com from now on. Sorry about that, we more or less disable the herokuapp and are running the app on our own server now.

Going to consider this post "closed" with a solution of "go to http://forge.vikingdigital.com" but feel free to post back if you run into additional troubles.