Auto drop shot..

steve

Would be cool if you guys did a preset which held "b" (if playing in default mode) for a second or "pushed right thumb stick in" for a second (if playing in tactical mode) once you pulled the left trigger. Would prone your guy for an auto drop shot.

Thanks

odingalt

Staff member
Unfortunately drawback of the Viking modchip:

duo: can't use ' button a' or 'right thumstick press' in the macros. The viking can detect when you press these buttons, but can't play it back.
sleeper: can't use the 'button a' in macros. The viking can detect when you press this button, but can't play it back.

So this will never be a possibility on the duo.

Blackburn

Odingalt,
This would be possible for Drop-Shooting using the B button if Left Trigger is held, as A nor RTS is used. All you would need to do, is make it to where if LT is held for say... 1sec, it would need to hold down B for 1 sec, then release B.

steve

GAMEROMS said:
why dont you go into game options and set controller for tactical or whatever it is and it puts crouch/prone on R. Thumbstick.

You would still have to hold in R thumbstick and that does throw off your aim.

crazy4christ

what he is trying to say is. the controller with sniper mode activated makes your character aim and than hold his breath. so if you switched the controller mode to tatical instead of making him hold his breath, he would aim and drop down? is that what your trying to say? cus thats kinda how i am understanding it.

steve

crazy4christ said:
what he is trying to say is. the controller with sniper mode activated makes your character aim and than hold his breath. so if you switched the controller mode to tatical instead of making him hold his breath, he would aim and drop down? is that what your trying to say? cus thats kinda how i am understanding it.

odingalt replied that you can not use "R. thumbstick in" as part of a macro with this chip. So you would have to keep your controller settings in default mode and not tactical. With default, when you pull the left trigger, it would aim in and hold down the "B" button for 1.5 seconds at the same time. This would prone you out as you are aiming in with the gun.

odingalt, would it be possible to pm you my email address as I would like to beta test this mode.

Thanks.