auto spas

t4ius

been over a month since last release and i am wondering when(if ever?) will there be a jitter release for automatic spas, it cant be too hard to delay the yy a few more seconds, so why is odin soo busy that he cant release, it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes so hurry up already...

thejld

ok , it would take WAY more then five minutes to make a code like this if u know anything bout coding, and this is a good idea thou , not fully automatic but sorta faster then the way witha regular spaz, wait till after it cocks back and then shoot

t4ius

i meant the version where it holds down the right trigger and x and presses yy to speed up the reload, not an infection. its almost impossible to legit this in online play manually and do well, so y cant there be a slower version of jitter for this.
p.s. ps3andcod, this is in relation to that topic

t4ius

seriously though, i really want to be able to do this, why dont we get the option to set out own jitter speeds when we can customise rapid fire

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

t4ius said:
seriously though, i really want to be able to do this, why dont we get the option to set out own jitter speeds when we can customise rapid fire
Jitter is one of those things that is hard for new people to the modded controller world don't understand so havin fast med and slow is more noob friendly....but when this comes out in the final version hopefully there will be a regular one and an advanced one

Shadow

I'm almost certain this is not possible.

Guns such as the Spas, intervention, and model 1887 work differently than other weapons that are glitched. The M16/FAMAS/Raffica jitters work by using button combinations to bypass the time limit between shots. It doesn't work the same for these.

The Spas-12 is pump action, Intervention is bolt-action and Model 1887 is lever action. This means the game is coded to only allow the gun to shoot after the action has been completed. No matter what button combo you use, you still have to pump/bolt/lever your weapon before it shoots. This thing doesn't get reset when you put up the gun, unlike the M16A4/FAMAS (which is why the jitter works), it must be "cocked" before the gun can fire.

Modded controllers only work so far as sending signals to the console, it can't change the game code.

If there's an exploit to bypass this, I'm sure Viking360 will find it.

apcoop7

If you use slight of hand, with fast reload custom speed 9, hold X and right trigger, you can shoot the spas twice as fast :D

Awfulz

I can see this happening with a custom jitter mode.. Maybe delay the jitter just until the spas is co-cked, after co-cking Y-Y and fire, to delay the time between shots. But still, I don't know if you have to re-co-ck the spas when you change weapons.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, you do. If you switch after shooting, when you bring it back out it pumps again. The WA1200 on COD 4 doesn't though. Plain old jitter works on it.

Awfulz

I don't see how this could be possible then. Just use rapid fire imo, auto spas will be like the WA1200 on CoD4, uncontrollable. And yeah PS3andCOD, I noticed that when I picked one up and forgot I still had my jitter mode on from using the M16, it was a fun experience :p