Auto-Sprint??? I think I'm pressing the correct buttons,p3 lights up but no sprint?

z-man

I hold the mod switch, hold the back button and press the LS, the player 3 indicator lights up but when I click the LS nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you

odingalt

Staff member
What is Auto Sprint? The Auto Sprint mod is designed for Call of Duty games. Are you tired of constantly mashing the left thumbstick to make your soldier sprint? Now you don't have to!

To enable auto sprint, hold down the mod switch and hold the back button, then tap your sprint button. Player 3 LED will twinkle and then stay lit to let you know that this special feature has been activated.

When Auto Sprint is enabled, all you have to do to make your soldier sprint is flick your rifle scope-in button. Now you'll never have to press your left thumbstick again to make your soldier sprint.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
My bad I thought it was the PS3 ragnarok section. I got thrown off from being in the whats new section. I need to read what forum im in LOL. Exactily how odin put it! And its the same with the turbo Knifes tac + back + rightstick.

Last edited: