Banned for iMoD Clan Tag?

Xx Binno xX

Lmfao I've never even herd of him untill the day we all boosted to 10th 70. lol I've had a modded controller for almost 1 year now and I'm just now hearing about him i think that funny :lol:

Itz CHARLEY

yeah, me and my friend kentuckycatsp54(UK John Wa11) were waiting for the lobby to open, so we just went and played FFA. I was so surprised to see The Pro there especially because i followed a youtube linky from this site to see the video of him. He sucked though:p, he got 3rd and i got 2nd.
BTW im not that great at cod compared to some people....
edit: acctually im not sure it was him anymore. Had the exact same name, but i didn't check to see if it was a transfer cable name or not.

IrishStyle

Itz CHARLEY said:
thedood123 said:
Can you get banned for putting your clan tag as iMoD?
Not unless you're playing with The Pro.

LOL....If you run into him just say you saw his grandma fly out the window before you get banned lol, it got him last time.

Paul

That video from Lupo was so edited... They harassed him like a bitch. Lupo harassed him, admitted to modding his xbox, and what, expected to just walk away?

Yeah, I don't think so.

obo

Paul said:
That video from Lupo was so edited... They harassed him like a bitch. Lupo harassed him, admitted to modding his xbox, and what, expected to just walk away?

Yeah, I don't think so.
it was still funny as hell though :D

Paul

obo said:
Paul said:

Yeah, I don't think so.
it was still funny as hell though :D

It was funny to see him fail. lol