Battlefield 3

battlelog

Is any one using the Usb ps3 controller for BF3? I asked this awhile back and was just wondering if anyone was using the controller. Post type of gun and what speeds you are using. From what I can tell rapid fire, sniper breath, and burst fire are the only things that work for this game, I use the famas at 5.9 to 6.3 sps. You can use it at full auto and burst mode, you kinda have to get use to the recoil but once you do its a pretty good speed for that gun. It kinda sucks that Viking really only supports COD games, it would really cool if you guys did some work on more mature games like BF3. I tried palying COD, MW and just cant do it. I feel like bugs bunny is going to jump out at any moment, it's just so cartoony, thats just my opinon. Well lets see what happens.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Its just hard since there isnt a whole lot of things you can do in battlefield. You have things like jitter, rapid fire, quick reload, turbo knife, quick scope, and auto hold breath to name a few off the top of my head in COD. If you have any suggestions of things that can be added for battlefield please post them. I have a macro and might try making a few macros for it. Also it may strike interest for Odin.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I use the standard COD fast with pistols and the first sniper rifle (m14?) with an acog. Works pretty nice, the sniper is medium-long and the pistol is close.